Chapter 10

Katie's eye twitch while seeing Ryder, Hendry and the Paw Patrol save some children suck on a mountain ledge. He was telling the pups what to do while Skye was making sure that none of them would get hurt from the boulder that's about to fall. Marshall and Rocky were getting the children down safety with Chase's net when they told the kids to jump into that.

"Ryder I can't hold the boulder much longer!" Skye bark making him nod.

"Marshall and Rocky are all the kids down? Skye can't hold it any longer." Ryder said.

"Oh most Ryder! Come on Alex you have to jump we don't have much time." Rocky said looking at him.

"I can't...I'm to scared." Alex cried while holding onto the ledge.

Marshall gulp and look at Rocky who sigh but gasp when he heard some rocks rolling down. He look up and watch as Skye couldn't hold much longer and got out the way from the rock smashing her. It started tumbling down towards them and Ryder's eyes went wide.

"ROCKY!! MARSHALL!!" Ryder gasp.

"ROCKY JUMP NOW!!!" Chase bark to his mate.

"Sorry Alex!!!" Rocky said and push Alex off the edge making him scream. "Come on Marshall!!"

They both jump and landed on the net and ran to the others but the boulder was rolling fast down. Hendry gasp when it flew up and heading straight toward the floor.

"GET DOWN!!" Hendry shouted grabbing Ryder and Alex and covering them.

Chase cover his mate underneath him while Marshall was in Alex's arms covering his face. Everyone scream when the boulder smash to the floor making a huge explosion sound and becoming into small pieces of rocks flying everywhere. Skye sigh in relief while the people cheered at the Paw Patrol for saving the children. Hendry look up and Ryder had his hands on his arms while Alex got out from their embrace and ran to his uncle who smile and held his nephew close. Marshall sigh in relief when he was let free when Alex ran to his uncle and Chase look at Rocky who cough and smiled at him. Hendry looked at Ryder concern making him smiled and nod his head.

"I'm okay." Ryder whisper making Hendry smiled.

They stood up and watch as the parents were hugging their children and crying in relief. Ryder smiled but gasp softly when he saw Katie who glare at him and walk away from the crowd. He sigh and held his arms while Hendry was helping Rocky clean up the mess and told Ryder to call Rubble so he can help with the rubble around them.

~5 Minutes later~

"That was sooooo cool!!!" Thunder bark watching Hendry shake his hair with dust falling off.

"YEAH!! How Chase and Hendry both cover their mates. How romantic." Rubble chuckle making the pups laugh.

Ryder chuckle and saw Hendry getting his jacket.

"Where you going Hendry?" Ryder ask looking at his lover.

"Oh I'm gonna head home so I can shower. I would shower with you but sadly I don't have clothes here." Hendry whisper while holding Ryder close.

Ryder blush and look away from Hendry who laugh and kiss him making him laugh and kiss back. Hendry pulled back and told Thunder he'll be back and that he was gonna shower at their home. Ryder watch his lover leave the Watch tower until he couldn't see anymore. He went to take a shower too since he also had dust and tiny rocks in his hair too. The pups watch Ryder leave the room to shower and when he was gone all the pups sat in a circle.

"OKAY! Let's talk about our master now!" Thunder bark happily.

"Ohhh I just love how Hendry is just so protected of Ryder!" Skye bark while leaning close to Everest who blush and smiled dorky.

"Y-Yeah me too. I knew they were made for each other!" Everest bark in.

"Of course you would Everest. You did hook up Rocky and Chase together remember." Zuma said making all the pups laugh.

"And were grateful for that." Chase smiled softly at Everest while snuggling close to his mate.

"Of course. Anyways i just hope Katie doesn't cause any problems for them after the beach indecent." Everest growled.

Every Pup nod their head thinking back on how angry Hendry was and that he didn't know he hurt Ryder.

"Yeah. Hendry can lose his temper but he truly care for Ryder." Rocky said making the pups nod.

"Yeah you can tell by the way he look hurt when he notice he hurt Ryder." Marshall said.

"Hurt who?" all the pups gasp when Ryder was in the main room brushing his hair with his towel.

"Nothing!!" all the pups said running down stair to play.

Ryder just blink and scratch his head in confusion but shrug knowing that the pups weren't doing anything bad. He sigh and went to the kitchen to get something to drink until he got a call from his pup pad. He raise a brow and walk to it to only see it was Stacy.

"Hey gorgeous." Stacy wink making Ryder blush. "Hahaa just kidding anyways I was calling to let you know my brother is heading back already but his hair is still wet from his shower so can you punish him for me."

Ryder chuckle and nod his head at Stacy who smirk and crossed her arms.

"Great! Also Ryder I made him take some of his stuff with him so he can stay with you. I'm sorry if it came out of nowhere it just..........our father is visiting and he doesn't want to see dad so....yeah. I will make it up to you Ryder I promise." Stacy said with a apologetic look.

Ryder smiled softly and shook his head at her.

"No it's okay. I really don't mind and I just wish I can know more about this problem he has so I can help him." Ryder said looking at the window.

"Yeah....he'll tell you soon just....not yet. Anyways I better get going. Thanks again Ryder. Hendry is lucky to have you. Bye!" Stacy smiled.

Ryder wave bye and hung up the pad just in time to see Hendry pulling over with his motorcycle with an angry face but it change into a calm face when he saw the pups outside playing. Ryder smiled and hug his arm thinking about Hendry and wondering. Who is Hendry and what is his history.