⟅Chapter 14⟆ Kiana and Briana's Plan

NATALIE DAVIS
MARCH 12, 1990

How the fuck are we going to get this album done in a week? Does he not understand that it takes time?! We have figure out who's going to be on it, what beats we are using, are we going to do videos for half or not. Andre is really bugging the fuck out. But hey welcome to the famous life. I sighed loudly as I sat down and turned the radio on to my favorite station. Hip-Hop and R&B. Janet Jackson was doing an interview, I listened closely as she spoke. Her voice was soft and beautiful, just like her. Honestly she's one of my favorite Jackson besides Michael of course.

"Janet, on songs or albums in the future, do you have any particular groups or singers you want to do a collaboration with?" True, the radio host asked. It was a quick silence before she answered.

"There are a few singers I would like to collaborate with..." I turned up the volume and leaned a little closer to the radio.

"Like this new group that became very popular, Unknown, New Edition, and Whitney Houston." She finished off her statement and my eyes widened. Did THE Janet Jackson said that she wanted to collaborate with us, Unknown? I jumped up and screamed, which caused the girls to turn their heads.

"Nat what is it?" Princess asked as she sat near me.

"J-Janet Jackson said she wanted to collaborate with us" I stuttered out and the room became silent.

"Why do you always lie? Why?!" Bianka asked and I made a face.

"Why would I lie about this? Fuck?" I said.

"Man you on some bullshit" I finished, waving her off as I felt my self becoming too angry. Who lies about this? Plus it's broadcasted live...I sat down and listened to her again. She began talking about future albums, tours, Jimmy And her brothers. They wrapped up the interview and songs played. I turned the radio down to its normal octave and listened to Stevie Wonder's beautiful voice. I zoned out as I scribbled lyrics in my song book. Ignoring the calls from my bandmates and my surroundings. I was brung out of my little world by a soft voice calling my name. I looked up and over at the door, seeing my older sister Kiana standing there I put down my notebook and made my way over there. She stood about three inches taller than me. Towering over me her eyes quickly met mine.

"Nat...I've missed you" She said wrapping her arms around me. I made a face cringing. 'Since when does she ever show me this type of affection?' I thought to myself. I removed my self from the one sided hug and backed up.

"You have my number..." I mumbled out.

"I know but I wanted to see you face to face" She said. I analyzed her face, seeing that it was quite bigger than the last time I saw her reminded me that she is pregnant.

"Ki, how many months are you?" I asked changing the topic.

"I turned 4 months today" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. So she's been hiding it? Why hide it from me though? I have no place to judge because I have my own problems that I have to deal with. I let out a simple oh and moved away from her, walking back to my seat Kiana followed me. It seems as though everyone is keeping secrets, including myself. It's all going to come out one day and that day our lives will crumble.

"When are you coming home?" She asked and I looked up at her briefly before laughing. Me? Coming home? Nah I'm done with that.

"I'm not stepping foot in that house not after what happened, and I'm not talking about him slapping me" I said hinting at another thing that happened. I saw her face change. She looked like she wanted to cry but deep down I knew she didn't, I know a lot about Kiana. She's full of shit. I mentally rolled my eyes and folded my arms waiting for her response.

"C'mon Nat! I thought we all agreed that we'll never EVER speak about that!" She said in a higher octave but still whispering.

"Y'all agreed. I did not" I said and she dramatically huffed and puffed.

"Whatever Nat, but stop by the house. Mommy really wants to see you and Bri wants your room" She said. I smiled as I thought of my mom. I missed her It's been a few days since the incident and honestly I missed being back home. But my father, Jerry, I hate his guts. You know what I hate him period.

"I'll think about it. But sis I love you but you gotta get the stepping, you're interfering with my thoughts" I jokingly said. Giggling at my response she quickly gave me a hug and waved at the girls before leaving.

KIANA DAVIS

I gagged as I left my sister's workplace. I can't tell she hates me, good cause I feel the same way. Natalie has her demons that are wanting to come out and I'm here to give it a jumpstart. Along with Briana and her friends. She doesn't think I know about her taking steroids back when she was boxing and how she became addicted to it. I remember one time she had an argument with Mom and Dad and she stormed off up to her room. I had followed her and I made sure she couldn't see me, she took a bottle of 'HGH'. I remember it so vividly. I shook my head in disgust. I also remember her going away for a month and coming back looking pale. Her skin wasn't as bright as it was before. I think she went to rehab.

Shaking off my thoughts, I pulled out my beeper and beeper my little sister Briana, as I walked to a pizza shop across the street. Sitting in a booth and pulling out my phone as it rang, I pulled up the antenna and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I spoke as I looked at the menu and deciding on a deep dish pepperoni pizza pie. Yes the whole pie is for my self!

"Did you see her?" Briana said a tab bit yelling in the phone.

"Yes I did and lower you voice sweetheart" I spoke as I gave the waiter my order.

"Shut up, but the plan is in full affect starting now. Elgin just left and I'm satisfied" She said and I gagged at her telling me that she got her nut from not only her baby daddy but Natalie's boyfriend. I really hope she doesn't catch anything because Elgin gets around.

"Didn't ask, but I'm glad we're doing this. This is payback for everything she did" I whispered because my waiter came back with my pizza. That was quick. I thanked him and dug in.

"Same, so how's my niece or nephew?" She asked.

"They're doing fine, healthy. They have me eating almost every hour of the day" I said.

"That's good, I haven't been to the doctor yet. But I'll let you know what's up. I have to go now, Ma's home" She said.

"Alright bye!" I quickly said before hanging up.

I'm my sister's keeper and it's time for the world to find out about little ol' Natalie.

Next chapter will be longer. I'm going to start changing the way this book is formatted. And the next chapter a few month will pass because I want to speed this up so I can get into the next year aka the year of Jodeci!