Houstatlantavegas

[Brook in MM]

'Especially when the lights so bright, and the money's so right, and it's coming in every single night. She don't wanna leave, she just stuck in'

2 Months Later
July 7th
Harlem, New York

Merging in traffic I stop behind a yellow cab as traffic jams up.

"Yo deadass, this the last time I'm picking you up from the airport cause traffic is fucking terrible over here" I tell brook shaking my head.

"Shut up, it's not that bad" She laughs.

"Nah deadass though I want you to leave the strip club and come work for me" I said looking over at her.

"Doing what? Drops"

"No. The shop opening this month and you can finally put that bachelor's degree to work"

"I don't know cause I'm making mad money and traveling while doing it" She points out.

"I know but you didn't get that business degree for nothing, that's the reason why you started doing this shit in the first place. If you come work for me I guarantee that you'll make 3 times as much money with me in 2 weeks than you make at the strip club in a month"

"I'll think about it" She sighs.

"That's all I ask" I smile as traffic began to move.

"So what we doing for your birthday?"

"Cole and ash planned a birthday bash or some shit" I shrug.

"Where they having it at?"

"At yo place of employment" I smirk, laughing when she punches my arm.

"You not funny Jordan" She rolls her eyes fighting a smile from stretching across her face.

"I find myself quite hilarious"

Opening the door to Ash apartment I was greeted with a big cloud of smoke attacking my face.

"Nigga hurry up and come in you letting all the smoke out!" Kil shouts. I took my precious time walking in and closing the door behind me before walking in the living room flopping down on the sofa.

"Fucking dickhead" Kil mugs me and I snatch the blunt out his hand laughing.

"Yo we about to be so litty tomorrow!" Cole exclaims cheesing.

"Damn nigga is it my birthday or yours" I laugh inhaling deeply from the blunt.

"I'm just mad hype, it's not everyday your friend turns 24"

"I think you've had enough marijuana for the day" I chuckle passing ash the blunt.

"Deadass though we about to be on tilt" Ash spoke blowing out smoke.

I wasn't really buggin over the party, I was just gone stay at home and chill with shorty and my lil homie. These niggas wanted to have a big ass extravaganza so I'm just going with it, I mean it is my 24th birthday.

"Here nigga!" Kil spoke snatching me from my thoughts. I look up seeing he was holding the blunt out to me. Reaching over I grabbed it bringing it up to my lips but somehow it slips through my fingers landing on the ground. The room fell silent as all eyes avert to the blunt.