- twentyone

Chapter Twentyone: Welcome Baekhee

----

CHANYEOL

"You're like an idiot Chanyeol. Stop moving around. You're making me dizzy." I really can't calm down right now. I am happy but at the same time nervous. I know that I should calm down but I couldn't help myself but to get nervous.

"Instead of bringing Baekhyun-hyung here in the hospital, you accused him of peeing hahaha!" I looked at Kai and smacked his head.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it's an hour already that Baekhyun's in the operating room. Until a nurse comes out;

"Any relatives of Mr. Byun?"

"I'm his husband. How's Baekhyun? Is he okay? Also, is my child okay?" I immediately asked the nurse and noticed that the nurse is shocked.

"Oh, Mr. Park...He's your husband?" The nurse asked that made my forehead creased.

"He's my husband. So please answer my question, how is he?" I asked the nurse. She checked the paper she's holding and looked at me.

"Mr. Byun will be out from the operation room and Mr. Park, your husband is okay and also your baby girl is. Just wait for him in Room 61." The nurse said while smiling at me. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you." I thanked the nurse. I looked at her when she held my arm and asked her why.

"Mr. Park. I am your fan and I really idolize you very much. Can I ask for an autograph? Hihihi...And I am Hani." I looked at her, took the paper and signed it.

"OMG! Thank you Mr. Park. I will upload this in my facebook." The nurse said and left.

"How's Baek?" Luhan asked and I smiled at him. "He's okay. And our daughter is also okay. The nurse told me that we should wait in Room 61. Baekhyun will be there."

-

BAEKHYUN

I opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling. I saw Chanyeol sleeping beside me while holding my hand.

"My baby....Where's my baby!?" I shouted at Chanyeol and he immediately woke up.

"Are you okay? Is there something you need? Are you hurting somewhere?" He asked me.

"My baby, Where's my baby?" I asked him. He immediately took a glass of water and gave it to me for me to drink.

"She's in the nursery room. Our daughter is alright." He cheerfully said. I smiled at him and I felt relieved that our baby is okay.

"Where are the others?" I asked again.

"Jeju. They will come back here later." He answered and I just nodded. The door suddenly opens and a nurse entered carrying my baby.

"Mr. Byun, Mr. Park, here's your baby girl" The nurse cheerfully said and then she gave me my baby. I looked at my daughter and I smiled because of her cuteness.

"What are you going to name her?" The doctor asked. I looked at Chanyeol and smiled.

"Baekhee. Park Baekhee." I smiled and Chanyeol smiled at me. The doctor nodded and went out with the nurse.

Baekhee, even though I suffered a lot and almost lost you, I still fought and held on. I love you.

"You look cute together." Chanyeol said smiling at me. I smiled back at him. "Thank you." Chanyeol went closer and carried our baby.

-

THIRD PERSON VIEW

The nurse happily went back to the lobby while holding her autograph from Park Chanyeol, her idol.

"Why are you smiling? You look like an idiot." A nurse said to Hani.

"It's because Park Chanyeol is here! He even gave me an autograph!" Hani cheerfully said and the other nurses squealed.

"REALLY? OMG!!!"

"WHERE?"

"WHAT ROOM?"

"OMG! I GOING TO FAINT!"

"Wait? Why is Park Chanyeol here? What is he doing here?" A man wearing a black cap asked the nurse.

"Is Park Chanyeol also your idol sir? He's in Room 61 with his husband. Take note, HIS HUSBAND. And he's name is Byun Baekhyun. In fact, Mr. Byun just gave birth. It's so sad that Park Chanyeol already has a husband." Hani said. The guy is shocked about the news and immediately went to Room 61.

The guy arrived at room 61 and peaked inside. He saw Chanyeol carrying his baby and he also saw Baekhyun. He immediately took pictures and left with a smirk in his face.

"I got you now Chanyeol. This time, your career will surely break. I will make sure that this article will be broadcast and I will sell this."