Chapter 12

" The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

   - Audrey Hepburn - 

You wear the aporon and start making breakfast with a smile in your face, It's true that your heart was in pain because of the way people treated you but in the other side, Few words from him can make everything fine. 

You'll smile......Always.

For him.

------------------

Jungkook woke up at the sound of his phone, He ignored the first and the second ring but he sighed and took his phone from the nightstand.

" Hello ! " he weakly said

" Oh Sorry Sir...." Jungkook recognizedthe female voice ... his secretary......" B-But where are you ? The meeting is about to start.." 

" The me.........aahhhh I totally forget" he looked at the watch and cursed himself, It was about 10am and he still half asleep in his bed " Anyway, I will be there ..."

He put the phone down and stood up heading to the bathroom.

--------------

You sat in the full table waiting for Jungkook to go down, your heart jump when you heard steps coming down.. 

Finally the man wearing his suits looked at you, you smiled when he said good morning. you saw the surprise in his face when he looked at the table " You made all this ? " 

You smiled and nodded then you looked at him.... The look in his face was weird, it was like an apologizing one, you watched when he looked up then at you again... " Ok let's eat..." he smiled and took off his jacket. 

You nodded and start serving breakfast, Jungkook was in his phone texting while you were just smiling and wishing he'll like your cooking.

After you finished, you sat and you both start eating. " Wooww it's so good Y/N-ah ..." he laughed " Should i ask the maid to never show again ? "

you silently laugh and looked down.

" Ahh by the way, What do you want to do today ? " he asked and you just look at him " Look, I will give you suggestions if you like them nod and if you didn't just shook your head , okay ? " he smiled and you did the same . " So....... hmm how about amusement park ? ".

You blinked your eyes and looked at the window, it was obviously gonna rain so.......It's not the day to go out tho ...... You shook your head and he laughed at your cuteness 

" OK..... The Beach ? " 

you shook your head 

" Car ride ? " 

You shook your head 

" hmm Movie ?? " 

You smiled and nodded , he laughed " Ok..... Movie outside or here in the house ? " 

You bit your lips and looked around thinking, Jungkook enjoyed looking at you, Telling the secretary to cancel everything was totally worth it.. he wanted to spend the time with you alone........Just the both of you for the whole day. 

" So....Here ? " Jungkook said when you pointed to the living room , you nodded and he smiled " Ok then , After breakfast we'll see what movie...AAAhhhh but before that.........." he smirked

---------------------------------------------------

After Breakfast, Jungkook helped you with the dishes then you two cleaned the house a bit then ........He took you to the car and drove away, You kept on looking at him confused .