Chapter 13

" Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver. "

Barbara De Angelis

  __________

" I trust you " You mouthed 

Jungkook froze and his eyes widened, In his mind he imagined what it seems the most beautiful voice saying the words he wanted to hear the most, It's probably not true and he is just imagining stuff but the voice.......... sweet yet shaking was repeating the words " I trust you " . Is it true ? ..... No , Life can't be this easy , The man pulled away and made you look at him, your teary eyes hit him hard as he moved his hands to your cheeks. feeling hiw warmth your tears finally made a way to his hands. You wished he could hear you, You wished he could hear your silence. 

" Y/N-ah...." he whispered " Why are you crying ? " you could feel the kindness in his voice and everything, his eyes, his touch and his warmth, You kept your eyes on his and swallowed " Is it because you want to say something to me ? "

You closed your eyes and nodded feeling new hot tears start to form but it was better to shake them away, You open your eyes again " Tell me then .....I will hear you." his painful smile made your heart melt. 'You'll hear me'

'You'll hear my silence ? ' 

The man nodded and said " Do it...... Don't be afraid Y/N-ah.."

' I......I T-Trust you-----' You mouthed but ......... 

" Y/N-ah..." He was shooked and stood up immediately, Not understanding what is going on you moved to a sitting position as he lean and kneeled next to you . he just stared at you . His brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that he was shocked. He closed his mouth, then looked at his toes before glancing back up to catch your eye .The smile he showed on the outside can't adequately reflect what he felf inside; it's like every neurone of his brain is trying to fire in both directions at once - the best kind of paralysis actually,. " D-Did you ju-just..........."

You blinked feeling confused over the obvious shook man next to you, shooked yet looking so happy.

" Did you just say you trust me ? " he asked still fixing his eyes on yours, Not knowing if it's just you or you can see tears in his eyes .....W-wait.......

  ' What did he just said ? ' you thought

" Y/N please tell me.... " he begged holding your hands that were shaking now " I don't know if my brain is messing with me but..........Did you just....s-spoke ? " 

Your eyes widened over his words, you weren't exactly sure of what he meant but ' spoke ' but the look in his face was telling you that he was expecting things....Things you can't give him.

Things like .......One word.

You looked down at your hands that were in his feeling so bad about yourself and guilty toward him. 

You heard him sighing " I am sorry.." he said " I am so sorry... I j-just thought i....... ok just forget it ." He made you look at him as he faked a smile " I will make us breakfast...." he smiled and lightly pecked your hands and stood up letting your them go, You felt cold right away, like a part of you was forcely ripped off your body. You watched him walking away but your feet moved automatically and run after him. He was surprised when he received a backhug, knowing it was you he immediately turned to check if you were fine but you just jumpped inside his arms.