Gif #2

Mickey

"What's the worst that could happen" you said to your best friend Mickey "hmmm I don't know, my dad will probably murder me right there" you rolled your eyes "bitch please like I'll let that dusty old shitface touch you, I'm hench af" you said try...

"What's the worst that could happen" you said to your best friend Mickey "hmmm I don't know, my dad will probably murder me right there" you rolled your eyes "bitch please like I'll let that dusty old shitface touch you, I'm hench af" you said trying to look serious and intimidating, "fuck it might as well" he said grabbing a beer.

At the bar...

You and Mickey were having a couple of drinks while you was waiting for his dad to show up "I don't think I can do this" he said downing another shot "your doing it so man the fuck up" and with that his dad walks in. You nudged him "go on"

Mickey walked up to his dad and got everyone's attention "I just want everybody here to know I'm fucking gay" and the whole room went silent, until you started clapping and pretend to wipe away a fake tear which set his dad of good style and he started shouting. You grabbed Mickey hand an ran because you don't want Mickey to get murdered.

A/N
Hope you guys liked it 😋