Chapter 4

"Goodbye, Perce." Grover said and he walked towards the woods. Disapearing as fast as he had arrived.

The Avengers and Percy were standing inside The Stark Tower. They were all around a large table, the weapons Percy's friend had brought sprawled over the table.

"Well, guys, we should start with the weapons, shouldn't we?" Percy asked. He grabbed a dagger from over the table and gave it to Natasha. "That's for you." He said.

Natasha took the dagger and held it on her hand, testing it's balance. "Feels good." She simply said. Percy nodded satisfied.

Percy then grabbed a quiver with a lot of arrows inside of it. "That's for you, Clint." Hawkeye grabbed the quiver and pulled out one of the arrows. He examined it and nodded to himself.

Next was Steve. Percy passed him his, recently painted, shield. "Should be ready to pulverize those monsters now." He said.

The shield was exactly the same, but the Imperial Gold varnish made it glow in a golden color that looked quite badass on it.

As Percy was about to proceed with Wanda, the elevator oppened to reveal a teenager a little younger than Percy.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I had some business to take care of with my aunt." He said. When he walked in, he was surprised to find all The Avengers sitting with the new weapons and a stranger in the room. When none said anything, he asked first. "Care to present us? Or we have to do it by ourselves?" He said.

As none moved, the boy stepped fowards. "Peter Parker, also known as Spiderman." He introduced himself.

"Percy Jackson, a pleasure. I think that you know about those monsters of this morning?" He asked.

Peter nodded. "Yeah, everyone has been feaking out about it."

"Thor has called me to help you with them. Don't think that you could beat them without the proper equipment." Percy finished.

"Proper equipment?" Peter asked. "What do you mean?"

"The monsters can't be killed without a specific kind of metal." Percy explained.

"Oh! That explains the new weapons." Peter said. "Do I have any new thingy?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually. Your team has told me that you shot webs, so I brought this metal wire. They also told me that you would know what to do." He said while handing him the object.

Peter examined the metal wire. "It will work. Thanks, man."

"No need to thank." Percy said. "After all, the monsters come from my world."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked suspiciously.

It was time for Thor to step in. "Percy here is a demigod." The God said.

"A demigod?"

"Yeah." Percy answered. "A Greek one."

Peter pondered his words. "If you are a demigod then, who's your God parent?" He asked.

That question attracted the attention of the rest of The Avengers. With all the weird things that had happened recently, they didn't think of it closely, so they never thought about his Godly parent.

"I'm a Son of Poseidon, Greek God of the sea and a couple of more things." Percy answered nonchalanty.

Peter nodded, but didn't reply back.

"Now that this is settled, lets finish with the weapons." Percy said while grabbing the sharp piece of metal. "Wanda, try it out."

Percy threw the metal to the air and Wanda held it with her powers. The piece of metal glowed a scarlet color with some brownish mixed.