Chapter 24

Severus POV

We would only be in Rohan for a few days mainly restocking any supplies and getting everything we needed ready.

 I had discussed with Arthur a few ideas on what we would do if we got Dumbledore alive. We thought about creating another portal and bringing him through to face wizarding justice, but with what happened with the other portal we still weren't sure.

Another, we could bind his magic and leave him here. However I wasn't very comfortable with that. The people here have no way of keeping an eye on his magic.

Dumbledore is a smart man and he could easily get free. No he would have to come back with us.

Sirius POV

"You're sulking again" a voice called behind him. I turned and saw Remus standing behind me, a book in his hand.

 "I can't help it Remus, Daeran is gone. I just got him and he was supposed to stay here and be safe. Then we learn that he more than likely left with the other. Oh Remus, he could be hurt and I just got him back"

 "Sirius, it's going to be alright he is in good hands. You know the others will do everything they can to keep Har-Daeran safe."

 "Remus is right Siri" Tonks said coming up behind Remus "He is in good hands and it will do no good if you keep worrying. When was the last time you ate?" I looked towards the ground trying to remember that myself.

 But as I kept wondering I realized that I couldn't remember. Had I really been that stressed that I hadn't eaten in so long I couldn't remember.

"I...I'm not sure" Tonks gasped and grasped my hand leading me down the hall. "Siri you need to take better care of yourself" She scolded.

Lord Elrond POV

"Ada, a message from Estel" I looked up at my son's Elladan and Elrohir as they entered my study.

 Elladan had a letter in his hand and was holding it delicately. I reached out for it and took it gently from him.

 I read the letter slowly. "What of news ada is everything alright? Is daeran alright?" I smiled up at my sons quieting them.

"They are doing well, they are in Rohan now and will soon be leaving for Isengard. As for Daeran he will be staying there while the others fight Dumbledore and Saruman."

 I could see my son's relax and I couldn't help but let out a sigh myself.

Dumbledore POV

I looked out the window out to the burning fields. Everything was going as planned. Those brats had taken the bait and were now on their way here.

I stood there for awhile taking in the sight. "Saruman I need to thank you for allowing me here" I said not turning around.

"Of course. With your and my power we will be able to do great things." Saruman said and I nodded.

 "Yes, we will. You will gain power over these lands and I will finally get what I need." "If I may ask what is so special about the boy?"

 I slowly turned to face my companion. "His power is beyond even my own. I had everything figured out. I would leave him with his relatives who would abuse to him to the point where he would gladly come to me.

 He would trust me because I saved him, then I could mold him into the perfect weapon. But all of that changed and was ruined.

 Once I get him back I can wipe his memory and things can continue on without him remembering that this ever happened." Saruman nodded his head.

"The perfect plan, I know you will succeed." "yes that is the plan after all and I can not let anything get in my way. I will have complete power and there will be no one else there..."

 I was now facing Saruman completely. I lowered my wand into my hand under my sleeve so he could not see. "...you see, it is only me, AVADA KEDAVRA" I watched as Saruman's dead boy collapsed to the ground. Dead eyes looking back at me, but I didn't care everything was coming along.

Shorter chapter, sorry guys I'll try to update more I know it's been a while. Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far:):)