Chapter 5

Percy facepalmed and told Jarvis to guide him to his room. Wishing for some sleep.

The next morning, Percy was woken by Jarvis.

"Sir, Mr. Rogers says that the breakfast is ready." The AI said.

Percy groaned, not really wanting to step out of the soft bed. "Okay, okay." He said. "I'll go." Percy stuggled out of bed and put on some clothes.

When he walked out of his room, he was surprised just to find Steve, Wanda and himself in the dinning room. "Morning" He mumbled. He wasn't what you call a morning person.

"Good morning, Percy." Said Steve as if it wasn't early in the morning. "I've baked some pancakes, want some?" He asked.

Percy nodded. "I'm always up for some pancakes."

Steve chuckled along with Wanda and handed him a plate of food. Percy ate slowly the delicious meal. "Delicious!" He said. Steve just waved it off. "How comes that you know how to bake?" He asked incredously.

The soldier just shrugged. "I don't know, Stark says it's an awesome talent, but I just find it usefull."

Percy shook his head. "Nevermind, you are too humble." Steve blushed a bit at his commentary. "So... Why are we the only ones awake?" He asked.

Steve shrugged. "I'm used to wake up early, so I make some breakfast and tell the others about it. Usually it's just Wanda and me."

Wanda huffed at this. "They don't know what they are loosing. Steve's recently baked pancakes are heavenlike." She said.

Steve looked away, clearly embarassed about her comment.

"I can't argue with that, this pancakes are worth Elysium." Percy mumbled.

Steve's face was now completelly red. "I-I think I'm going to train a bit. That sounds good." He said moving towards the elevator.

When he was no longer in the room, Wanda and Percy started laughing.

"That was hiliarous!" Wanda said.

"You have the best ways to embarass people Wanda!" Percy said. "You are an evil genius!"

After they stopped laughing, Wanda voiced a question.

"Didn't you have to go somewhere today?" She asked timidly. Percy smiled at her and nodded.

"What time is it?" He asked.

Wanda glanced at the clock placed on the wall. "Half past eight." She said.

Percy sighed and started to stand up. "If I want to be here by lunchtime, I will have to leave now."

Before he could go, Wanda asked. "Where are you going?"

Percy looked at him, struggling clearly shown in his eyes. "I can't tell you, Wanda. I'm headed towards the place where demigods live. If anyone knew about it, they would chase us down and we would be in danger." He said sadly.

Wanda nodded in understanding. "Don't worry about it, I understand. Have fun!"

Percy smiled at her as he left the room.

-----

Two hours later, Percy was sitting inside the Big House.Chiron had agreed to talk with him privately to discuss about the threat that had managed to take down the Mist.

"What do we know, Chiron?" Percy asked.

Chiron shook his head. "Not much, actually. We only know that someone is rising and that is powerful enough to overcome Hecate's power over the Mist. Luckily, we have our own spells to avoid being spoted by the mortals."