Eight

(Unedited)

Taehyung's pov

It was 7am when i got up for school. I did my morning routine and got dress in my favourite pink sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans.
I got down and was greeted by appa who was wearing his kumamon apron.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Morning appa. I had a really good sleep." I said and lightly peeked his cheek.

We both ate are breakfast while talking about small random things.

"Appa let's goooooo." I shouted to appa as i quickly got inside the car and put my seat belt.

"Ya Tae." Appa said while softly chuckling at my behaviour making me stick my tongue out.😜

"Baby. Remember what we talked about yesterday. Don't talk to any stranger." He said in a stern voice to which i nodded.

"And give this back if you find the man from yesterday." He handed me a well washed and ironed handkerchief. I nodded again.

"Okay appa. I will be careful this time." I said. With a small kiss from my appa i bid my goodbye to appa and exited the car.

As i was entering i saw the familiar black car but it was hard for me to recall where i saw it so i just ignored it and entered the school.

Not seeing five figures watching my every action.

Jungkook's pov

Me and the hyungs are outside Taehyung's school waiting for him in the car.

Every time a kid enters the school hyungs get excited and point at him. They were so excited that they even pointed at some girls.

We were looking around when suddenly all our eyes went towards a white car which stopped in front of the gate. It was hard for us to see the passengers. All we can see was a person with bright mint colour hair and a small familiar looking boy beside him. I was waiting for the boy to get out of the car. My heart speeding 10x more.

All my hyungs also had their eyes fixed on the car.

With a small kiss the boy exited the car and at that time once again everything stopped. I can feel my eyes filling with tears.

I turned towards my hyungs and all their teary eyes were fixed on the little boy. They had smiles on their faces.

"Is he our Taetae?" Jimin hyung said pointing at the boy.

"Yes. Our son Taehyung." I said and smiled.

"Oh my god. He *sob* is soo beautiful. Just *sob* like me." Jin hyung said in between his loud sobs.

"Yeah. Yeah. And look. He looks like a bright student. Just like me." Namjoon hyung said as he hugged Jin hyung while softly crying.

"And. Look look. He is bright like a sun. Which resembles me." Hobi hyung said with heart eyes.

"And look. He is small bean just like me. Wait what!?" Jimin said making all of us laugh in the car loudly.

"At last, Jimim hyung admitted he is small." I said in between laugh and cry.

"No I didn't said that." Jimin hyung said and pouted making us laugh again.

"Jungkoo- I mean Mr. Jeon go and speak to him. He must remember you." Namjoon hyung said.

The word Mr. Jeon is killing me. But i am glad that atleast they are talking to me. Iquickly nodded and exited the car.

"Taehyung." I shouted gaining his attention immediately.

He turned with a confused face but as soon as he recognised me he smiled widely.
But the smile lasted for few seconds. It soon turned into a sad smile.

"Taehyung how are you?" I said with cheerful tone hoping for the same cheerful tone for him.

But all he did was bow. He soon took out a handkerchief which i guess was mine from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Mister. M-my appa told me to not to talk to s-strangers. Sorry." He said making my heart shatter into pieces.

Ohh how i wish i can tell you my real identity.

"T-taehyung. You know i a-am not a bad guy. Right!?" I said controlling my tears.

"I know t-that m-mister. But my appa will get angry." He said and turned around to walk inside his school.

But my next words made him stop on his track.

"Taehyung, my name is Jeon Jungkook." I said loudly and clearly.

Immediately he turned towards me and i can see his lips trembling.

"J-jungkook appa." He said in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear him.

I was about to nod but stopped.

"I had an imaginary friend who i used to call Jungkook when i was a kid." He said with a sad face.

What!? Imaginary friend?!?

"You had an imaginary friend named Jungkook?" I said with confusion.

"Actually i had 5 imaginary friends." He said making a thinking face.

So this is what Yoongi told my son. That we all were imaginary. How could he?

'My baby thinks his Kookie appa is not even real.' The thought just made me tear up.

"Why are you crying?" He said confused.

"M-my son used to call me Kookie appa ." I said with tears falling down.

As soon as i said that i felt a warm embrace. Looking down i was met by Tae. He looked like he was about to cry too.

"Please Don't cry. I can be your son." He said looking into my eyes with his teary eyes.

Without a word i just hugged him tightly.

After about 10 minutes of hugging we separated because of the sound of loud bell.

"Peanut butter and jelly! I am late for my first class. Byee Mister. See you sooooooooooon" He said and started running.

"Where does he get these swear words." I questioned myself with a chuckle.

And returned to the car.

_________________________

Hi guys
So a long chapter. Huh. Not a very good one though.🙈
Hope you are liking the book so far.

Next chapter. Taehyung might meet all of the boys.

Thankxx for reading.

Byeeeee.

See you soon.

Fighting!!!!💕💕