Chapter Twelve

The news that Feng Huang is once again coming to Da Fan's courtyard was enough to make the servants cheerful.

After all, Feng Huang and the rest of the Department of Defense was busy strengthening the northern border after a strife with neighboring Chawania Dynasty. In the past month and half of not returning home, the Emperor had given Feng Huang and couple others time off.

Hot steam rose from the bathtub Da Fan was in. Flower petals floated along the surface as she carefully washed her body.

Unknown to her, Feng Huang walked into the room. His gaze fell upon the body in the tub. She was completely naked, her hair pooled around her back and floated in the tub behind her. Her full, perky breasts were partially hidden by the water with only b bit of the top showing. He entire body was flushed red due to the heat.

"Leave us." Feng Huang hoarsely shouted as the servants existed the room.

Feng Huang faced Da Fan who stood up in the tub. Feng Huang's' hands swept across Da Fan's pale chest watching her nipple tightened at the attention.

Her soft gasp was enough to send Feng Huang's blood pumping.

"I heard about what happened at Heavenly Pavilion?" he bent over to suck at the moist skin of her neck. "I heard Wife was fierce today."

Da Fan moaned at the sensation, could he not talk and just take her?

"Should I not have punished them?"

"You should. You did"

"What about those who owned debts; Minister Zhang, Lady Tu and General Cong?"

Feng Huang bite and nibbled at her neck with each word spoken.

"Collect them. You are my wife you have nothing to fear. My lady wife deeds are renowned."

Da Fan hesitated and nodded, was he trying to tell her something?

She lifted her hands to wrap it around Feng Huang's neck, pressing her chest into his and wetting his clothing.

"Will Husband continue to talk or take his wife to bed."

Feng Huang pinched Da Fan on her buttocks making her squeal. "Imprudent."

She pouted at Feng Huang who gave a deep laugh. This wife was stirring up his emotions

Feng Huang bend down to lift Da Fan from out the slightly cold water.

"Husband, I'll get the bed wet." She said when he placed her on it.

Feng Huang removed his gown after placing her on the bed, standing naked as the day he was born.

Da Fan eyes wandered from his handsome face to his arms, chest, waist to his proudly stiff member.

Da Fan turned red, her breaths came in short pants as Feng Huang lowered and pressed his weigh on her, sealing everything with a kiss.

The more he kissed her the hotter the air became. His tongue thrust inside her mouth, playfully teasing and sucking her tongue and lips.

"Husband." Da Fan moaned out.

Feng Huang lips moved down her neck to her breast, sucking and nibbling on the nipples until they were rock hard.

Fire blazed through both their bodies. Feng Huang continued his journey down south and spread her trembling legs and lick. He devoured her until Da Fan was moaning out loud without care for the noise and servants.

Feng Huang came up from between her legs. He looked in her eyes, and on his knees, he slowly thrust into her.

As the night continued on, Feng Huang made passionate love to Da Fan, taking her as much as he can from her and getting back just as much.

As the night wore on Feng Huang laid beside Da Fan. Red marks filled her collarbone, as he looked at his wife passed out in his arms.

A sharp knock to the bedroom window disturbed Feng Huang's rest, He eased himself out of bed and Da Fan's hugging grasp. Feng Huang put on his robe, lancing down at the naked flesh of Da Fan.

With the scent of their sexual activity still lingering, Feng Huang exited the room.

"Master Feng?" a shadowed figure rasped, bending down on his knees.

"What's the matter?"

The shadowed figure hands Feng Huang a scroll, who with minimum light was able to read.

"Has anyone been sent to investigate the problem?"

"No Master Feng, spies of the Second and Fourth have been watching Masters' subordinates. None has been able to move. Master has asked that you replace them in the investigation."

"He knows that I am unable to move without arousing suspicion? When is His majesty expected to receive the news?"

"In two days Master Feng. Master asked that you make you move before then."

"Hmmm." Feng Huang rolled the scroll up and fastened the thread used to tie it."

"Send word to His Majesty the Emperor and the Defense Minister that I will be using the two-week break given to me to commemorate my marriages. I will be travelling to my Eastern home hot spring if I am to be needed."

The shadowed figure disappeared and Feng Huang returned to bed to Da Fan.

At the same time as, dark cloud looms over the Lonia Dynasty.