::Chapter 23::

::Chapter 23::

The brunette stood at her as she grabbed her bag and was ready to head home

The brunette stood at her as she grabbed her bag and was ready to head home. She needed tonights distraction to take her mind off her father's taunting message. She let out a small shaky breath as she shook away the incoming bitter thoughts.

"Emily?"

She sighed, shutting her locker closed before looking over at Stiles and Scott both dressed in their lacrosse clothes. "What?" She asked tiredly.

"We were wondering if you knew about the rave that's happening

"We were wondering if you knew about the rave that's happening." Scott said, furrowing his brows at the tense posture she had. "And if you knew anybody that has tickets?"

"It would be really great if you did." Stiles smiled at her.

She stared at him, her hazel eyes flickering over to the beta. "I do know about the rave and no I don't know anyone that has tickets." She said, letting out a sigh. "I'd ask why, but I don't care."

Stiles frowned, noticing the pained look that passed through her hazel eyes and wondered what happened. He wanted to ask her if she was okay but Scott cut him off. "Are you sure? We need the tickets so we can try to catch Jackson since we know he's going to be there."

"Are you kidding me? I can't even go to a rave without there being drama." She huffed, crossing her arms over chest.

"Wait you're going to the rave?" Stiles looked at her in disbelief.

"Eli bought tickets and I need a distraction." She confessed. A tiny smirk tugging at her lips. "Besides parties and raves are the best places to get a bite to eat for a vampire."

"Seriously." Scott deadpanned, giving her a scolding look and she raised her brow. He sighed. "You don't think he has extra tickets, right?"

"Nope." She popped the p. Her eyes flickered over to two random guys talking quietly over at the lockers across from them, one was handing over a couple of tickets to the other guy. "But I can get you some. Wait here." She strutted over to the two and gave them a seductive smirk. "Hi, boy's."

Scott and Stiles practically gaped as they watched her flirt with the two male students who without hesitation gave her two tickets with bright red faces "She didn't even have to compel them." Scott muttered in shock.