❥ Chapter 7.

Something I'm just having a mess about with, never done this before (: please comment what you think throughout the story.

Issac

Somewhere beautiful? Macdonals is out the window then.

Where can I take her? I want to take her to a place that relaxes her, where she can draw, the first day I met her, the first piece of drawing I saw from her was so, emotional, never seen anything like it.

I still have it, I've studied it, figuring out its meaning. She reminds me of Andrew.

I like Darcy, she's different, I like her, I'm fed up of the same girls, the same sex, the same everything, it's boring. Darcy is something different, she's confused and scared of the world.

I've only known her about a week, seen her 3 days total, but I know her so well, she just doesn't realise.

I can help her.

I watch her walk out the college, her grey jumper oversized she looks adorable I have such an urge to cuddle her but I can't, sadly, I have to stick to friends otherwise she'll never let me get close enough to help.

"Darling Darcy, over here" I call, her eyes look in my direction making me smile at her. She starts to walk over, ruck sake on her back, her books and first bit of homework in hand, "Let me take you somewhere beautiful" I open the car door for her.

"Where are you taking me?" She looks at me curiously, "I can't tell you that, it's a surprise" I smirk.

"I'm not gonna get in this car until you tell me" I smile at her stubbornness, she doesn't trust me but why would she, I'm a stranger to her, but I'll get there.

"I've spent all afternoon and the whole of my breaks finding a place to take you, I want my hard work to be a surprise" I gently take her books and bag and place them in the back of my car, making sure to do it slowly and calmly.

Her shoulders relax, "Okay" She nods and gets herself into the passenger seat, I smile to myself.

The drive is only about twenty five minuets from what I've found out, I've really tried to make this a nice time for her, I know how she thinks of me and what I'm like and I want to change that image and show her I can be a nice person.

"So, your tattoo, you don't have to answer this, I understand, you got upset earlier but why a lion?" She fiddles for her bag in the back when I start driving, she's so bold- direct, I love that.

"It's for my brother" I nod, no one ever really asks about my tattoo, they think it's a pointless one I got for fun.

I'm taken back by the straight forward question but she doesn't know why it upsets me so she wouldn't know not to ask me.

"I want a tattoo" She nods pulling out an apple from her bag, she's always eating, "Really? A little petal like you having a tattoo?" I laugh taking my eyes off the road for a few seconds just to look at her. I can't imagine someone inking her pale creamy skin.

"Yes" She nods, "I want a Rose" She munches on her apple, I smile just happy to know she has plans for the future, that's a good sign, Andrew didn't.

"One day I will take you to get one" I watch her from the corner of my eye, "What about if I don't want you to take me?" All I can hear is her crunching on an apple making it hard to stop me laughing whilst having a proper conversation.

"You have no choice, plus I know the best place" I wink at her. She doesn't respond just a little smile appears on her tinted red lips, I need to stop paying so much attention to the small details on her face if I have to stay friends with her, I'm not used to being friends with girls.

She looks out the window, she looks at everything like it's a drawing, that one day she'll sit and draw it, she views herself as a drawing that she wants to rub out but can't.

She's just like Andrew and it's killing me to not tell her I know her so well but I don't at the same time, I've known her a week it'll freak her out.

We arrive at the car park, it's not in view of the building so she doesn't know where we are. I can't wait to see her face when she sees this place.

I open the passenger door and offer my hand to help her out. She takes it looking around confused, "Where are we?" She frowns.

"You'll find out, we have to walk there, just down the little path, not far" I nod, I'm hoping she hasn't been here before.

"Should I be scared?" She raises her eyebrows, "No" I laugh, "You asked for somewhere beautiful so, that's what I did" I smile, "I mean I'm already beautiful but" I wink at her.

"Yeah okay, head big enough?" She laughs.

I smile and lead her from the pebble carpark to a little pathway, roses and flowers poking out from the fence. I could already tell she was secretly liking this, it made me happy to see her relaxing.

"Okay, c'mere" I put my hands out, she looks at me strangely, "I'm gonna cover your eyes and take you to the surprise" I smile, she looks unsure but stands in front of me. I turn her around and place my hands over her eyes.

"Don't crash me into a tree" She waves her arms out in front of her, "I would never Darling Darcy" I whisper carefully guiding her.

I smile once we're standing in front of the building, "Okay we're here" I whisper in her ear, she lets out a shaky breath, I can tell I have a slight effect on her.

"Show me" She gets impatient sounding excited, "3...2...1" I move my hands, her eyes light up when she sees the building in front of her.

"The art museum!" She covers her mouth in shock looking at the building before the biggest smile breaks out making me smile, "Thank you!" She throws her arms around me in a tight hug, "I've always wanted to come here" She squeals into me.

"Anything for you Darling Darcy" I mumble to myself with a smile watching her run inside.

Not sure if I like this but it was really fun to write (:
Andrew is someone who was in Issac's past, you'll find out soon who he is!

Thank you so much for reading !!

Vote if you like!