{Part Eight} Clicked

Bill POV

"Well I don't know what just happened but let's just keep playing" Stan sighs,
He is so gorgeous. His golden locks bob up and down as he grabs the bottle from the middle and passes it to Richie.

We play for a few more rounds, Richie spins and it lands on Bev, Bev spins and it lands on Mike, Mike spins it and it lands on me. I groan as Mike kisses me on the cheek as quick as he could, Beverly lets him off as everyone knows Mikes asexual.

I spin it reluctantly, and during its spin (which seemed to be going on forever) Eddie and Josh join the circle once again. It slows and I close my eyes not really wanting to play anymore, it lands on Stan. I look up at him, he looks terrified.

I go over to where he is sitting, my heart thumping so loud I'm sure he can hear it. I kiss him. His lips soft on mine, everything seems right, it feels like we somehow clicked. We kissed for 7.4 seconds (Of course I counted) and we pulled apart.

I go back to my seat and roll the bottle over to Stanley, our eyes meet and it was probably just my imagination, but I'm sure I saw a spark fly in his eyes.

I internally groan as Stan spins the bottle, I don't want him to kiss anyone else, I want him to kiss me. It slows to a stop. It's in between me and Eddie. He shrugs and kisses us both on the cheek.
"Bill you just spun so Eddie will spin." Stan says.
"Okay, I pass the bottle over to Eddie, he places it in the middle and spins it. It spins and spins and spins. Josh stares at it like it will kill him if it lands on someone else, only I noticed though.

It slowed almost to a stop on Josh he grinned and glanced at Eddie with hope in his eyes. But it didn't stop, it went past him, and landed on Richie.