30

"Hello." My voice was horse and soft to my own ears. It was much frailer than I was used to.

I was much frailer than I was used to. A ghost of my old self, living in a constant pity party.

The only thing we two Yunas had in common was our selfishness. That's a trait I never think I could shake. Not even for you, Taehyung.

"I just wanted to hear your voice," he whispered as lowly as I did. "I missed it."

His next words made me almost drop the phone. "What can I do to make you come home?"

★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry for my several week long disappearance. I'm not going to explain myself, I'm just the worst lol.

I did want to thank you all because I just logged onto wattpad for the first time in a hot minute, and we are SO close to 10k reads, I really can't believe it. Thank you, thank you, thank you, all of you. But a special shout-out to those who are either consistently voting, or leaving me comments/feedback on my work. It truly means a lot <3 I love your support. The next chapter of Psycho is currently being edited and should be up shortly, so check out that story if you're interested in something with longer chapters -- and a bit of weirdness... is the best I way I can put it. Two different stories (this one and that one) and two completely different Taehyungs.

Thanks again all!