Bonus Chapter 2?!

Bonus Chapter 2.

Friday.

"Where to next?" Sana asked, excitedly licking her ice-cream cone.

"Where do you wanna go?" I inquired and a sheepish smile appeared on her face before she spoke up.

"I've always wanted to go roller skating." She smiled.

"You've never been roller skating?" I questioned with wide eyes.

"No, actually, I've never been any kind of skating. I can't skate." She confessed, looking away from me as if afraid of my judgement.

I used my index finger to lift her head towards mine, so that she was now looking at me. "It's okay, that's nothing to be ashamed of, alot of people can't skate."

"I'll take you skating, it's not a problem, and then maybe we could go for a swim later on." I suggested and smiled down at her.

I noticed a change in her expression but I didn't mention it.

"Now, finish your ice-cream and let's go." I told her and she nodded before continuing to eat the now melting dessert.

.

Before we went to the roller rink, I took her to a store to buy us two pairs of skates.

Though they were provided at the rink, neither of us felt comfortable to wear shoes that's been on the feet of so many different people.

And before you ask 'what about when you go bowling', I have my own bowling shoes.

The drive to the roller rink was full of conversation and music. We talked about many different things and there was alot of laughing taking place.

She was actually such an interesting person and an amazing conversationalist. I never would've guessed, since yesterday she was so shy and nervous at first.

.

"Don't let go! I'm falling! Don't let me fall! Oh my gosh! I can't stay balanced!" Sana was panicking as we were trying to skate around the rink.

"I'm not gonna let you fall, don't worry I got you."

She looked towards me with the cutest facial expression and then looked ahead of her.

After about ten minutes had passed, she seemed to be getting the hang of it.

"You're doing great." I commented proudly.

"Really?" She smiled but didn't look at me.

"Just keep doing what you're doing and I'm gonna let go, okay?"

She grabbed my hands and held them tightly in hers as she stopped moving. "Don't let go." She looked into my eyes as if she was searching for assurance.

I nodded and tightened my hold on her waist and whispered into her ear, "I won't."

I felt her previously tensed body loosen up and she released a breath.

"Thank you."

It wasn't the hardest thing to skate with Sana in my arms, simply because she was so small.

There was a moment of silence before she spoke again, "May I ask you a question?" She inquired and I nodded, but after realising that she couldn't see me because her back was against me, I spoke up, "Yeah, what is it?"

"How're you so nice and such a gentleman?"

I let out a hearty yet short laugh, "What do you mean, how?"