Chaper 10!!

By the way Parker is really tall and skinny

KAYDEN P. O. V

"KAYDEN you can't just slap someone!!" My brother yell "well I just did! And she is not a some one she is a bitch... The queen of bitchs." I yell "I must slap them ALL!!"

"Your crazy, no wonder no one is your friends!!" One of her friends said Misty "you better hope this" She said pointing at her face. "Dose not bruise because there is a new student coming to school and I want to look my best." Sally said.

"Sweetie you are going to need a LOT and when I mean a LOT a LOT of make up to fix that." I said pointing and going in a circle with my finger at her face. "WHAT did you say!!" The screaming hoe said. " Bitch I can see you nose job from a mile away!!"

Joey your order is ready Joey

"Bye bitches my food is ready." So I grabbed my food and ran to the car, but my brother has the keys so I have to wait for his slow ass "come on my food is going to get cold unlock the car! " I yell at him.

He unlocks the car, so I can get in side and start doing my little dance when I get food and start saying

Food
Clap!
Food
Clap!
Kayden

Gets

FOOD
Claps!

Over and over for 6 time in tell Joey yelled at me to "shut the hell up." After a 5 minutes ride back to our house we pulled up in the drive way of a white house that we call home. "Mom we got your food... MOM!?"

"Oh thanks kayden love you oh but the way-

Please don't remember!

What happened to your hands?" My mom questions. "Oh I burned my hands at work?" I said "was that a question?" She asks "no... Bye. " I run up stairs and in to my room and shut the door. I flop on my lime green bed. Oh I love my bed we should get married. My  soulmates would not want me any ways I should just k-- no stop!!

I don't like those thoughts I need my medicine. I go to my bathroom looking for my pill container. It's not were I put it were is it?! No this can't be happenings I start have a panic attack I was not a big one but I still hate it is like I'm drowning.

"Kayden? Are you in there hurry up!!" My brother Matthew said from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Kayden... I'm coming in... Oh my gosh kayden are you okey." He asks "breathe just breathe MOM GET IN HERE!!!" he yelled "breath with me ok deep breath 1.. 2.. 3.. See you are doing good." "What's wrong- KAYDEN!!" My mom came and sat by me "Let's get you some medicine. Ok." I shake my head no because there is no more. "Sweetie were are thay?" She asks.

"I.. Don't... Know.. " I say with deep breaths in the middle. "Ok I'll get you some now but you are going to sleep in your brothers room just in case. Is that ok Mattie" She asks my brother "ya mom that's ok come on kayden you can sleep in my bed."

"Ok thanks Matthew" I started to came down when mom when the to get my medicine. It just shows how cheerful some one seems but can be really broken deep down. They might have a smile on ther face but there could be broken they are.

I stayed up in till my mom got back from the shore. She gave me the medicine "you should feel better in the morning good night." She say then I go to bed with Matthew.

MORNING~

"Kayden wake up its time for school." My mom said while shaking me to get up. "No... 5 more minutes!" I say sleeply. "Fine I guess you don't want any bacon I could give it all to your brother." There going to eat it all it all no that can't happen!! So I take off my PJ's quick falling in the process.

What should I were? I have no idea. "UHG!!" I'll just go in joeys closest and look for something he's a little big tho. None thing great ill just wear my clothes.
(This is what he is wearing)

I go to the bathroom to take my medicine

I go to the bathroom to take my medicine. Then I go down stairs in to the kitchen to get my bacon, but instead I see 2 little pigs eating MY BACON!! "You FATTIES ate my BACON!!" I yell at them "kayden no yelling" My "dad" Said. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Fine I won't eat, you fatties." I say to my brother but one person is missing. Not dad not mom not my idiot brothers oh it is my "sister" Whatever I'll just leave for school. "It's not are fault you take hours to get ready!" Matthew said as I was going out the door. "Bye family I'm going to school."

I get my skateboard and head to school. I hate the bus. I fell the coolness of the air it feels good. It shows that winter is coming soon. My mom hates it when go to school on my skateboard she says that its dangerous and I'll get a cold.

I walk in the school and all eyes go to me like always. "TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!!" I yell at all the people that are looking at me. They all turn away. As I was walking by the Queen Bitch and her friends.
"I heard that the new guy is going to be one of the hottest guys- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT FAG!!" the queen bitch said.

"A ugly hoe." I said then I walked away in to the class room. "Good morning class we have a new student today. Come in" My teacher said. "Hiy name is Parker Williams I play football and-" he looked at me "beautiful." I bushed hard I looked down then I looked back up well I found him staring at me and my other class mates.

Lunch time!!

I walk in to the lunch room and all eyes we're on me "HEY STOP LOOKING OR I'M GOING TO TURN YOU ALL IN TO THE RATS YOU GUYS ARE!!" I yell.

"You must be Kayden because every on says to stay away because your gay? Which is crazy for them say for my to stay away from my soulmate that is." Parker said. Damn he's hotter then I thought!!

"So do you know we're the other are." I ask. "Um,  no I'm sorry." "Its ok I think I found Alex but he goes my Charles." I told him "Really we should go and find him today?!" He says with happiness in his voice.  "Ok I guess we could do that." I said "OK let's GO!!" He yells.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Yes bitches!!
1190 words