Special Announcement

1. Thank you for reading ❤️

3. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY YOUR OWN COPY ON AMAZON COMING SOON (2021) Check my announcement board on my page for exact dates!
This version will have never before read chapters and mind-blowing twist and one new key player in loves games, plus more Nana and Corey moments. So save up and tell a friend!

Also, Please follow me on instagram @joycewords
Thank you, friends, again & I thank God Always. 😇❤️❤️❤️
(Read On,) ➡️🔜

Okay so I'm answering the top questions asked

Q/ How did Keith and Kaya meet?

A. I can't say much because that will all be in the extended version, on Amazon but I'll give you one word, Skype.

Q/ Who is Angelia, the woman Keith marry's at the end of the story and what happened to Kaya?

A. Angelia is Dr. Drew, and can't say what happened to Kaya that's too big of a spoiler sorry you'll have to get your copy on Amazon!

Q/ Why should I spend money and buy the new book, when I can read this for free?

A. More drama, juicer sex scenes, more plot twist, and a way better version of the story. Everything I post on Wattpad is like a rough outline, to something great, and not at all the final draft. I plan to make you laugh so hard you pee, in the Amazon version, and have your mind turning with all the new scandal. Plus as an inner city black Queen it would mean the world to me if you could support.