11. Dreams about Daddy*

Edited*

 Jay came back from work, really exhausted. She asked Harry to stay for dinner but he kindly refused since he had to do an online meeting. He got up and walked up to Louis to say goodbye.

"Hey bud, I'm gonna leave now. Bye, baby." Harry said leaning down to hug Louis.

"B-bah, da" Louis said while tapping Harry's face with his saliva covered fingers.

"He's still not over the 'da' thing. Is he?" Jay asked chuckling a bit. "But seriously Harry, you better talk that word outta him or else he's gonna call you that forever." She said now with a concerned face.

"Well I really don't mind. It's okay if he wanna call me that. He can do whatever that makes him comfortable." Harry said smiling reassuringly at Jay.

"Well... But you know, it's kinda inappropriate. If you get what I meant." Jay said smiling sheepishly. Harry turned cherry red at this. I mean, who did ever think that he would be talking about a kink with a middle-aged woman.

"Uh- yeah, yes um... Yeah. I get it but he um... right, He is... like- he's innocent and he doesn't mean to make it sound that way. You know and... so yeah." Harry said smiling awkwardly after. Jay laughed at his frog face. 'Man this is so embarrassing' Thought Harry.

"Yeah I get it. Well, if you don't mind." Jay said smiling reassuringly at Harry. Harry smiled back and left out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

"I'm gonna go now, Jay. See you later." Harry said and gave Jay a quick hug before leaving.

"So my little boobear, what did you do today with Harry?" Jay asked ruffling Louis' hair and sitting next to him. Louis glared at her and pointed at the door saying 'D-Da'. Jay chuckled.

"Okay love, then what did you do with daddy today?" She asked again correcting herself to avoid any tantrum from Louis. He just gurgled around his fist having already lost concentration on the matter. Jay smiled and kissed his forehead before standing up again.

"Okay love, mommy's gonna take a shower now. Be a good boy 'till I come back." She said and headed upstairs. Louis got really bored waiting for his mommy to come back. So he decided to lay on the couch and watch TV.

When Jay came downstairs Louis was fast asleep on the couch. She smiled and let him be while she cooks dinner.

 When she is finished cooking dinner it's around 7.30pm. So she walks up to the couch to wake Louis up for dinner. She sat on the couch next to him and ran her hand through his hair massaging his scalp a bit.

"D-da da da" He mumbles in his sleep and Jay almost fell off the couch when he kicked his legs. Jay figured he was dreaming about Harry. She smiles and tried to wake him up again.

"Louis, love, wake up baby boy. It's time to eat dinner." She said slightly shaking him. Louis groaned but woke up. Tears filled in his eyes as soon as he woke up. He started full on crying in no time.

"D-DA DA DA" He repeatedly said- more like screamed out. Jay was confused till she figured out that he was expecting Harry to be there when he wakes up and there was no Harry. 

Jay sighed and 'picked' the boy up and sat him on her lap. Louis sobbed into her shoulder still mumbling 'Dadadadada'. She rocked back and forth while patting Louis' back and whispering soothing words to him. But Louis was having none of it. 

His cries got louder suddenly and Jay was running out of ideas to make him stop crying. She can't just call Harry 'cause he's probably doing his meeting now. Jay decided to just put on some music on the TV. She turned on the TV and it was too loud for Louis' liking. He covered his ears and sobbed even louder. Jay quickly turned off the TV and apologized while taking his hands off from where they are scratching against his own face. Louis started hitting Jay on her chest with his fist and it did hurt her. She was too weak to hold his hands now but she somehow managed to get him off her lap and put him on the floor. She quickly ran to fetch her phone while coughing. She decided to call Liam.