n i n e t e e n

12th August Saturday

It had been 2 Weeks since Hermione woke up that morning in Draco Malfoy's bedroom at his home in Malfoy Manor. 4 people had been sent home since then Hannah Abbot, Parvati Patil, Daphne Greengrass and Susan Bones.

She had had two dates with Draco since then, The first one was awkward. I mean of course it would be, she had left Draco's room that morning and no spoken to him until that date. The second one was better, They spoke more but were back on 'Granger' and 'Malfoy' terms.

Ginny had visited about 2 times a week, Advising Hermione on what she should do about the Draco situation. But also talked to Blaise often about what Draco was getting up to on his other dates. When she found out that Draco had in fact Kissed Astoria Greengrass on multiple occasions she went to tell Hermione immediately and that is the point we have arrived at now -

5.45 p.m

"Hermione?!" Ginny called for her Bestfriend. "Yeah, Hang on I'll be there in a second. I'm just fixing my dress"

Hermione walked out of the bathroom in a nude ruched slinky dress. "How do I look?" She said with a smile on her face. Her hair was in soft brown curls behind her back.

"You look beautiful, But I have something to tell you" Ginny replied. "Shoot," Hermione didn't understand why Ginny looked worried.

"Draco's been kissing Astoria and Blaise thinks they're an item" Ginny could see immediately Hermione's smile fall. "Oh," Was all she had to say at that moment.

"But it's fine right" Ginny continued "It's not like you liked him that much and you haven't spoken to him in days".

"Yeah, I know it's okay. No big deal" Hermione let on that she was totally fine. Inside her heart had shrunk.

6.00 p.m.

"Now" Narcissa Malfoy began to speak "Draco will send home two girls tonight" She motioned for Draco to speak.

"Um - Okay, I'm sending home Fay Dunbar and Eloise Midgen" Draco went straight to the point and the two girls walked over to Mrs.Malfoy and spoke to her about something or other.

'Maybe it would be best if he just sent me home. There is no point in being here if he has a girlfriend' Hermione thought. Ginny had gone home as she wasn't allowed to stay when Draco was choosing who to send home, So Hermione resorted to going to talk to Blaise and Luna. They were inseparable at this point.

"Heyy Hermione" Blaise saw her walking over. 

"Hey Blaise, Luna! How are you guys?"

"We're good Hermione thank you for asking. What about you? I'm getting some kind of negative vibe in this area, Are you alright?" Luna answered.

Hermione smiled " Yeah Luna, I'm fine. I think i'm gonna head up to bed though, See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll come find you for breakfast" Luna giggled and walked off with Blaise.

"See ya Hermione" He turned around and shouted.

1.00 a.m.

Hermione was awake.

All she could think about was Draco, How he hadn't sent her home yet. But he wasn't speaking to her. It was confusing.  Slowly she got out of bed and put on her cardigan, She was wearing shorts and a tank top and her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head.

She decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water. Of course, she could just ask Lola to get her some but she didn't want to wake the poor house elf.

She tiptoed down the stairs and snuck into the kitchen. It was quite dark but she could see some light from the moon coming through the window.

Suddenly she heard a creak in the floorboard behind her. She quickly turned around and realized there was someone standing in front of her.

She started to scream but was quickly silenced by the hand covering her mouth. "Granger shut up before my mother hears"

"Malfoy?" She spat "What are you doing here???" 

"This is my house, Granger. I live here" He smirked.

Hermione rolled her eyes and went to get a glass. Draco followed her. "Can you please not" She turned around again.

"I'm just going to get a glass stop being so controlling" He snapped.

Hermione didn't answer she just walked over to the sink and got her water. "Goodnight Malfoy, Pleasure" She turned on her heel and left.

"Granger!" Draco called after her. "What?" She came back into the room.

"Just, Sorry" He left. He left Hermione in the kitchen, on her own, With her water after having just apologised for something that Hermione didn't even understand.

Hermione went back to her room and got back into bed. She looked at her clock 1:07 a.m. She started thinking about everything that had happened in the past couple of weeks. She closed her eyes to stop the silent tears slipping from her eyes, She needed to leave. 

-----------------------

ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHH Hallelujah! FINALLY am I right? 

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW SORRY I AM. I really hope you guys like this chapter.

So this took me a long time and I decided I wanted to write more to this story and I realised that all my plans for this story that I wrote out like the dates, who's leaving and what weeks were nowhere to be found. I don't know if I threw them out by accident or if I just lost them but I had to redo them all so please please tell me if you find any mistakes in this chapter or any upcoming ones. YES UPCOMING I AM CONTINUING THE STORY WOOO. I'm gonna try to update as much as I can. Also, there are 3 weeks left and then it's OVER. oh my god I can't believe it!

Thank you so much for your patience and I have seen all your update comments. I see them all and they pushed me to start again!!!! 

Word Count: 964