Chapter Eleven

Aiden's Wolf on the side ----->

Chapter Eleven

Summer's POV.

Moaning, I rolled over onto my stomach and looked at the clock. Ten in the morning. I yawned and sat up, looking around the room. At first, I grew really curious as to where I was, and then I remembered Aiden taking me here to Wisconsin Dells. The memory caused a smile to spread across my face. 

I grew eager to go swimming so I turned to Aiden and stared at his sleeping form. I wasn't sure if I should wake him... He did drive most of the way here for me... He deserves a little bit more sleep. So I hopped up, hurried to my suitcase and grabbed my wallet, his car keys and then the key to the room. Then I headed out of the room, to the parking lot and to his precious Camaro. He's going to kill me when he finds out I drove it.

But he'll thank me when he wakes up and the kitchen stocked up. 

I have no idea how long we are staying here, so I decided to buy enough for three days. If we need more, then we can head out and buy more. 

So I got his favorite cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, bread, eggs, bacon, sausage, butter, peanut butter, jelly,  milk, orange juice, frozen pizzas, cookies, fruit, pizza bagels and chicken nuggets. Oohh. Time to get fat! I couldn't wait!

I carried the five grocery bags into the room and placed them lightly on the counter. I put them all away, making sure they weren't seen. Then I made him eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. I set it on the table and then pranced into the bedroom to stand up on the bed and then plop down on his stomach. He jerked awake, nearly throwing me off in the process.

"Good morning, baby!" I cried, throwing my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. Aiden moaned and fell back to the pillow. He gave me angery eyes.

"That isn't funny, Summer. I thought..." He stopped and I frowned, kissing his chin. "Why are you glowing? What happened?" He arched an eyebrow. I giggled, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed. He sighed and followed me in a slow, sluggish way. I tried to ignore the gorgeous way his abs stuck out. 

When I pulled him to the dining table, I smiled up at him. He looked at me with curiousity before he swept me up in a hug and pressed his lips to mine hungrily. "Thank you, angel. This is perfect." He set me down and took a seat in front of his plate. I skipped to the kitchen and opened the fridge. 

"Milk." I muttered when he said "milk please, baby." He turned to throw a smile over his shoulder at me. "God, I love you." I blushed and poured him a glass of milk, walking it over to him. He drank it smoothly and then looked at the table in front of me and then my face. "Aren't you going to eat?" I opened my mouth to tell him I already ate... But I hadn't. 

My stomach growled and we both laughed. "Um, I forgot to give myself food..." I bit my bottom lip. Oh well, I'll just wait until lunch! 

Aiden rolled his eyes and handed me a piece of bread, half of his bacon, sausage and eggs. I sighed and gave him a "are you sure" look. He nodded and I nearly scarfed them down. I turned in my seat when I was done and placed my legs in his lap, watching as he drank the rest of his milk and leaned against the back of the seat. He grabbed my calf and began to massage it gingerly. I moaned silently. It felt so good. 

"Are you ready to swim, sweetheart?" He asked me, looking over at me. I nodded excitedly and he picked me up bridal style, taking us to his room. I kissed his cheek the whole time he walked us toward the bed. He set me down and then went through our bags to pick out his dark blue and white swim trunks and then handed me my pink bikini. I stared at it for a moment before I got up and went to change in the bathroom.