Is Prince Hans Crazy!?!

Elsa woke up in a weird, strange, and scary place. She was tied to a chair.

"Where am I?" She asked herself,"what the hell is going on!?"

Then something walked outta the shadows, she couldn't believe her eyes, it was Prince Hans. He made a wired looking smirk at Elsa, then laughed.

"Do you know why you're here? Elsa?" Hans asked still smirking at her.

"No, I don't," she answered,"what am I doing here! What do you want from me!" She strictly yelled.

"Calm down." Hans softy said.

"No! I won't! Tell me Hans, where I'm I!?" Elsa finally said.

"Your at my house," answered Hans,"Now, I shall poison you!" He laughed.

"No!" Elsa rejected. Hans smirked at her, then he walked slowly to a really sharp needle. It had creepy dark purple stuff inside the needle, and there was blood on it too.

"This might be painful Elsa," he said grabbing her arm,"you ready?" He asked.

"No!!!!!!" Elsa cried as the needle jammed into her arm.

"Just five more shots Elsa!" He meowed.

"YOUR CRAZY!" She stammered.

"Shut the fuck up," he cursed. Then he stabbed the second needle into her face! The pain made Elsa go crazy with her ice powers.

"Stop it!" She screamed,"it hurts!"

Elsa watched in horror as Hans stabbed the third needle into her eye!

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" She yelled. She couldn't use her ice powers anymore, they where changing to different powers.

Then Elsa passed out.