♤41

"Jungkook.."

"Yes?"

"I turned into one of you" I spoke.

"Yes fuck! I love it!" He tightened his grip around me. Normally, his strength would hurt me, but , it felt better now, it felt nicer to have his body mold around mine. His skin wasn't burning hot against mine, in fact it seemed to be of the same temperature.

"I don't want to be a dog!" I whined helplessly, burying my face in his chest, groaning.

"You're my bitch" he grinned.

"Don't" pinch, " say that".

"Ouch" he winced for a second before his hand landed on my lower back to pull me closer, only to pull away in a way that was oh so familiar.

"Shit!" He blew at his hand a few times before staring at it.

"I'm sorry" I reached out  to stroke my own back, where the Cresent moon stuck onto my skin, and felt absolutely nothing.

He shook his head a few times before holding onto my hips and staring straight into my eyes.

"What?"

He remained silent. The boy flexed his thigh right against my core making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Another round?" He smirked and I only shook my head.

"Jeon Jungkook, you horny maknae!" I smiled slightly.

"I'll take that  as an yes" he cheered, scooping me up and not so gently tossing me onto the cot before climbing over me and crashing his lips into mine and I knew, this time, I wouldn't be able to hold back either.

--
48 hours later~

Heat is meant to last for three days and today was Jungkook's third.

The boy was sound asleep after a heavy dinner the previous night and since I'd woken up early, I took my time to take a shower and heat something up from the refrigerator for breakfast.

Buzzing of my phone against the counter distracted me for a second and I leaned across the slab to pick it up.

"Hello?" I spoke calmly.

"Chae-ah, are you free?" Taehyung's loud voice asked from the other end.

"Uh- for now, yes. Why?"

"About Kookie's tattoo not glowing.. I think we've found a solution to that!"

"You what? How?" I almost yelled, going over to the window quickly, only before taking a glance to make sure Kook's bedroom door was closed shut, so he wouldn't wake up.

"Yeah, there's this lady who lives a few blocks away from our place.." He said.

"Taehyung, you guys practically live in a forest!" I protested.

"Nah, it's next to the highway. Her place is ten minutes from ours, you should meet her" he stated.

"I know but how? Jungkook is in his heat. He won't let me step out of his apartment!" I complained.

"Chae, what the hell is wrong with you?" Taehyung yelled from the other side, with no volume button to control his voice whatsoever.

"Huh?"

"He's in his heat! He might even mark you and kill himself! He has no fucking control , get out of there now!"

"No listen! He seems to be well in control and no, he hasn't bit me yet. Doesn't look like he would, so calm down. I'll try to talk to him. He might even let me get out for an hour or two?" I tried.

"He might. He might..? There's a slim chance, but yeah, if he says no, just give me a call" he laughed.

"What will you do?" I panicked.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asked and I knew he was smirking at that. He sounded so cocky.

"Tell me, God! What will you do?".

"I'll come over and watch live porn" he chuckled.

"No wonder you're best friends with Jungkook. You guys are disgusting " I shook my head, but the smile plastered on my face remained stable.

"Alright then, call me once you're free and I'll take you to her" he finished and I agreed to the same before ending the call.

All the hope that was lost, seemed to be walking back at us now. We could fix this and I'd give anything to save Jungkook's life and let him live it  with me.

With those thoughts in mind, I placed the phone back on the counter, turning off the stove once the milk had been heated enough and that's when I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist.

WARNING: Mature content

Looking down, I sure recognized the veins that ran superficially on his arm underneath the milky white skin. His fingers slipped down until he was cupping my sex which made me sigh in relief and tension.

"Jungkook.." I moaned when he ran his fingers over my pants, feeling me through layers of clothing.

He pressed his lips where my neck met my shoulder, "good morning" he mumbled and his voice was so husky and raw, it made me curl my toes and try not to fall over the hot milk placed right in front of me on the counter.

"Morni-ah" I winced in pain when he dug his index finger into my clit while the clothing helped distribute the pleasure and pressure all over my core. He was soon nibbling at the skin and I tensed up in his arms the moment I felt his teeth graze my skin.

"Jungkook stop! Don't bite" I tried to free myself but he only tightened his grip.

"Marking, no. Hickeys, yes!" He giggled before sucking harshly against my neck making me moan and throw my head back to rest on his shoulder while he rubbed and sucked.

I had no idea how he could be both cute and sexy at the same time but boy, Kook sure knew his strengths.

"Jeon.." I started and he only hummed against my skin before letting his hand slip into my panties and stroking my heat directly, skin on skin.

I breathed out, trying my best to maintain my composure, "T-Tae had called- ah fuck" I twisted the moment he harshly pinched my clit making me slap his forearm.

"What does he want?" the boy asked, continuing to collect the slick only to push his finger slightly in and out of my heat while his mouth was occupied in biting and sucking around the skin he had before him.

"He says they've found a way to help us" I sighed when he pushed two fingers all the way in.

"You're so wet.." He trailed off.

"Jungkook, are you even l-listening?" I looked at him over my shoulder only to earn a peck on my lips and another finger enter my core.

"Fuck, Kookie!"

"We'll go get help tomorrow" he bit the skin right on my jaw before nibbling at it and sucking in another purple bruise, "I have absolutely no control over myself right now" he laughed before curling his fingers inside me, making me gasp and become a moaning mess against his chest.

---
AN~

Dude I feel like I've started one big boring story! The ending is pretty close..now now, there will be 10 to 15 more chapters so don't worry. Don't give  up on this book though! Also, don't forget to leave votes and comments! Hit that follow if you aren't following me already. If you haven't read my other works, you totally should check em out. I recommend, cuz the author is so sweet and nice- OK no sorry, bye ❤️.