Project Sour

For the first time in three weeks, Suga is not at your locker in the morning.

You can't frown for too long, though, because Taehyung immediately hugs your waist from behind, making you smile. For God's sake, you made out with a notorious fuckboy and this boy seems to be the least affected.

One thing's for sure though.

You definitely like Park Jimin.

His gray hair is cutely messed up when he looks up at you, grinning. You roll your eyes playfully, realising that his good mood is probably due to the fact that he hasn't seen Yoongi since this morning.

Yeah, the blue haired boy's personality is a little too savage, but when you really get to know him, he's just a big softie. Maybe even softer than some other people you could name.

"Well hello there, you hyperactive child," You grin at him, shutting your locker and shifting your books. "What's got you so happy today?"

"Nothing," Taehyung says, and you mentally confirm your theory about not seeing Suga. "I'm just so happy that my best friend found her crush."

"Yah!" You hit his arm. "I don't like him." You lie.

"Sure," He rolls his eyes. "Keep telling yourself that."

You glare at him. "Where's Suga?"

"Su-oh." His expression drops. "Yoongi. He's-" He notices something, and his face sours even more. "He's right behind you."

You turn around, to be indeed met with the blue haired boy's bored expression. "Hey, Suga."

He nods in acknowledgement, but there is something sour in his expression you don't understand.

"I should go now." Taehyung mutters, ignoring your protest as he slips into the thick crowd.

You sigh, turning back to Suga. "What's up with your face?" You raise an eyebrow. "It seems to be contradicting your name."

He doesn't crack a smile, and you are reminded of the cold boy whom you begged to do the project. "You're not gay."

"I actually am half gay." You frown at his plain tone. "Who told you that anyway?"

"No one told me." Yoongi's eyes are blank as his voice. "I heard the fuckboy telling his friends how absofuckinglutely amazing your lips tasted."

You flush immediately, wanting the ground to swallow you. "There's nothing really wrong with it." You pout. "It was just a kiss."

Just the most amazing kiss in the history of kisses.

His pink lips twitch into a sneer. "Yeah, a kiss...with the fuckboy!"

You frown, stepping away from him. "He's not that bad! What is wrong with you?!"

Suga doesn't reply, instead walks away abruptly, a scowl etched on his face. You grab his wrist, eyes pleasing. "What did I do?" You ask softly.

His eyes meet your fleetingly, and his face softens. But then they meet your lips, remembering the incident, and harden again.

He wrenches his wrist from your grip, harshly bumping your shoulder with his before walking away.

|

When lunch break rolls around, you can still feel the emptiness in your heart as you make your way to your usual table.

The table is empty.

You bite your lip, glancing around in hopes of spotting Suga somehwere, but he is nowhere to be seen. He's probably going to ignore you for some time, though you have no idea what you did.

Sighing, you settle in your seat, already knowing that it was going to be a long day.

"What's with the long face?" You look up as Jimin slips into the seat next to you, flashing you a cheery smile before leaning over to place a short kiss on your lips.

You freeze.

"Wh-what-"

"I am allowed to kiss you, right?" He raises his eyebrows, not removing his arms that had wound firmly around you. "We're technically dating."

You blush at his statement, realising the situation. "Y-yeah, I mean..."

"You're so cute when you're flustered." Jimin grins, his arm wrapping around your waist and pressing you to his chest. "And I'm glad I can finally touch you like that."

You cannot speak.

Pouting, you mentally whine about how you lose your tongue so often these days.

But then you realise what he just said, and decide to take advantage of the situation.

"Jimin," You say cutely, looking up at him in a way that makes him gulp. "Are you free today?"

Might as well make up for Yoongi's absence.

"Uh," Jimin grimaces guiltily. "I have basketball practice today, kitten. I have to go, especially as captain. Maybe tomorrow..."

"Oh." You sigh, looking away. If the players have practice, then that eliminates your chances of cornering Taehyung or Hoseok, both of them being on the team as well.

And there is no way you are asking Lisa.

That girl is scary.

"Well, well, well," A new voice joins you. "What do we have here?"

You wince. Speak of the devil.

Jimin seems to share your thoughts as he glares at Lisa, possessively tightening his hold on you. "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to look at the new lovebirds," Lisa purses her lips as she looks at him sourly. "The one you stole from me."

You frown. "I was never with you in the first place!"

"Easy for you to say," She pouts a little at you, as if hurt by your 'disowning'. Lisa glances at Jimin meaningfully. "There's still time, playboy," She says to him in a warning tone before walking away.

You turn to look at him. "What was that?"

Jimin's hold on you relaxes, but he still looks tense. "Nothing." He grits out, before sighing. "I gotta inform the other members...better get going."

You nod reluctantly.

He gets up, placing a lingering kiss on your forehead. "See you later, kitten."

You wave at him as he smiles and moves away.

Sighing, you feel sulky as you sink further into your seat. You need company for the day...and all the gang is busy.

Your eyes brighten as you spot a familiar head in the crowd. Perfect.

You immediately abandon your seat, practically rushing to the person, placing a hand on their shoulder.

He turns, the confusion on his face fading into a cute, friendly smile of recognition as he notices your face.

"Got you." You grin breathlessly. "Hey, Namjoon."