🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze Part 2🐻

A/n: I'mma join myself in your story because I have an idea. 💡

"Hey Yinoze, wanna go to the pizzeria with me? " Sahnielle asked. Yinoze looked at her with a straight face. "Why? " She asked. "The pizzeria needs remodeling so I told the boss that you could help since you have bright ideas. " Sahnielle replied. "No. " Yinoze replied. Sahnielle sighed. "You give me no choice. " She then did the puppy eyes in front of Yinoze. She sighed. "Fine. " Sahnielle hugged her. "Thank you! Thank you! "

Her friend, Sahnielle Jacob, 18 years old. She has been working in the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza as a night guard for 2 years and she got back when the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza reopened. She has been friends with Yinoze since seventh grade. She's friendly and a little crazy.

"Yinoze, let's go? " She asked. Yinoze nodded and Sahnielle grabbed her hand then happily skipped down the hallway with a kuudere just casually walk. Yinoze sighed and looked down to see a silver ring with a diamond in the center. "Sahnielle, where did you get this ring? " Sahnielle stopped on her track and looked at her with a smile. "Oh, you'll find out soon. " She said and giggled.

They walked down the street with many people passing by. Yinoze can't help but to wonder where she got that ring.

They both went inside the pizzeria and the smell of the pizzas directly went to their noses. Yinoze looked around to see many kids running around and the toys on the stage entertaining them to make them smile and sing along with them. It kinda reminds her of her own childhood and makes her remember her childhood friend, Frederick.

"Hey, you okay? " She snapped out of her thoughts to see Sahnielle looking concern. "Yeah. " She replied.

"Ms. Jacob." They turned their heads to see a man in his late 30's wearing a grey suit with a hat on to cover up his bald head. "Oh hey boss!" Sahnielle greeted happily to the boss. "Hello Ms. Jacob, you can proceed to change your uniform. " He said and Sahnielle nodded then headed to the employees room to change. The boss turned back to Yinoze and smiled. "You must be Ms. Tyne, Ms. Jacob's friend. " He said. "Yes sir. " She said with a small smile. "Nice to meet you then, I'm Mr. Argus." He said as he stuck his hand out to her to shake and Yinoze shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too." She replied. "So Ms. Tyne, any suggestions to make this place more friendly. "The color of the wall should be colorful and bright, I suggest light yellow with red and white designs maybe stripe patterns." She replied and the boss nodded. "I see, well then, I shall contact the painters to schedule for repainting. You're welcome to stay a little longer, you could even help Ms. Jacob to do her night shift." He said. "My parents are in a business trip and tomorrow's Saturday so sure." She said. The boss smiled. "Very well then." He then left to his office.

Sahnielle went out of the employee's room already now wearing her night guard uniform. "Hey, Yinoze, so how did it go?" She asked as she tied her in a pony tail with loose strands. "I agreed that I will help you to do your job." Yinoze said in straight forward making Sahnielle choke on her spit. "W-what?" Sahnielle stuttered with her eyes widened. "I'm gonna help you in your job." Yinoze repeated and Sahnielle sighed. "Fine, but you should stick with me at all times." She said and Yinoze nodded.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Meanwhile, in the dark room where the olds left to rot. They missed performing on the change and making the kids happened but it's a nightmare come true for them. The manager managed to have enough money to replace them and so does rebuilding the place. Now they were used as spared parts for the toys.

They all are depressed except one. A purple faceless bunny who still has hope to see someone important to him would come. "Bonnie, why do you look so giddy today?" Marionette asked as he appeared from the shadows and knelt in front of me. "I-I'm eXcIteD tO sEe mY wIfe agAin, I MisSed hEr sO deaRly." Bonnie replied with hope in his glitchy voice. Marionette nodded with a smile. "Yes, I saw her with someone and if I heard it properly, I think her name is Yinoze." "YiNoze?" Freddy repeated as he sat up. "Is she someone important to you?" Marionette asked. "ShE's  mY chIldhOod frIEnd." Freddy replied.