Chapter 2: Sex Jokes aren't Funny. I Mean, Cum On People!

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm using my hand

When thinking of you~

- Reborn Sinclair

. . . 

"This is ModelNetwork reporting live in beautiful Sicily, Italy - A lovely morning accompanied by the newest, raging hot magazine model, Reborn Sinclair! This sexy 17-year-old rookie sensation's popularity skyrocketed across the nation not only with his mad skills in modelling but also with his 'looks' in just half a month the world had laid his eyes on him! Here's Stefano Moretti bringing you this rising star's first interview 6 months ago during his recruitment!"

Stefano: Excuse me, may I interview you? I'm from ModelNetwork, bringing the nation the latest news about new models like you!

Reborn: *smirks at the camera* Why, of course.

Stefano: Name?

Reborn: Reborn Sinclair!~ *winks*

Stefano: Sex?

Reborn: Six to seven times a week! *smiles*

Stefano: *blinks* No, no! I mean male or female?

Reborn: *laughs* Both. 

Stefano: Holy cow! 

Reborn: Yes, that works too. Cow, sheep... animals in general.

Stefano: But isn't that hostile?

Reborn: Yes, horse style, dog style, any style.

Stefano: *faints*

Hayato: Cut that! *blocks the camera with his hand*

"There you have it folks! This is ModelNetwork bring you the latest and hottest talk of the country! Before we sign off, we have the covered footage of Reborn Sinclair's latest interview!"

Reporter: Reborn Sinclair, you are now the hottest talk of Italy! What are your next plans since your modelling career rose to the top? Are you joining the entertainment industry?

Reborn: *laughs* Unfortunately, no. I'm quite comfortable with my work now.

Reporter: Now this is a question your fans are dying to ask. Considering your reveal on being bisexual 6 months ago, do you have a lover?

Reborn: *smirks at the camera* Who knows?

Reporter: What message do you have for our viewers?

Reborn: Sex is never the answer. It's the question. The answer's yes. *smirks*

Hayato: Cut that! *blocks the camera with his hand*

"Good day!"

. . .

Namimori, Japan

Tsuna whipped his head so fast it looked like the bones in his neck were misplaced. 

"Nice ass." The woman winked.

"I seriously don't want to deal with this right now." Tsuna groaned. They had once again gathered a crowd.'Seriously?! Don't they have nothing else to do?!'

"I'm Eri. Nice to meet you, Sawada Tsunayoshi. So, how much for one night?"

"You want to have sex with me?" He blinked in confusion.