BEN X Reader

I was on my computer like always with my friend next to me. I was told about this sight called Cleverbot by someone in my job. "They say you can summon BEN DROWNED" my friend joked as I laughed. "I will believe it when I see it. Bye" I told her as she walked out the door. "Time to go test this theory out" I thought as I went to the sight. I looked at the site a little then started.

Cleverbot: Hello, how are you?

User: I'm good, you?

Cleverbot: I am okay, I really want to play a game.

User: What kind of game?

Cleverbot: Do you want to play with me?

"This is so stupid" I mumbled and went back to the sight.

User: No thanks.

Cleverbot: You shouldn't have done that

User: What?

Cleverbot: You have met with a terrible fate haven't you.

        Right then my computer started to glitch out and a hand came out. "Ahh!" I screamed and fell backwards. I jumped up and ran to my bed with my back against the dash board. A boy came out of my computer. "A boy came out of my computer" I whispered trying to process this. "A BOY CAME OUT OF MY COMPUTER!" I started to hyperventilate. "Hey calm down. If I knew this would happen I would have just killed you" he muttered. I looked at him and noticed some things. He had blonde hair, no eyes only red pupils and kind of looked like link from Zelda. "May I ask something?" I asked shaking a little. "Go for it" he laughed. "Are you related to the legend of Zelda games?" that's when I knew I messed up. His pupils went a bit darker I think and his voice started to glitch. "Do you have any idea what its like to drown Drown Drown" His voice went higher each time he repeated drown it scared me.

       "No, sorry" I said, calming down. "I'm sorry if that hit a nerve" I smiled softly. "You are?" he asked surprised, I nodded.  "I just don't know a lot about you, so I didn't know" I told him.  "Wow, you actually seem to care. Others just scream and try to get away" he told me.  "So are you going to kill me?" I asked, he thought for a moment. "I mean I probably will or just make you go insane" he said, and started to laugh.  As he laughed something hit me, "Oh! your BEN DROWNED" I exclaimed, realizing who he reminded me of.  He stopped laughing and nodded "Yes I am, most people don't know who I am" he confessed. 

      "Wan't to play a game before I die or go insane?" I smiled lightly, he nodded slowly and walked over sitting on my bed. I got up and grabbed the two controllers and looked at the games. "Which game do you want to play?"I asked BEN, looking at him. "Any racing games?" he asked, I nodded and put in one of my racing games and went back to the bed. We started the game and started out slow but it soon turned to a competition. "I'm going to win!" I screamed, as I past the finish line. "No, I never lose a game" BEN said shocked. "two out of three?" I asked him, he smirked. "Your on" and we started back up with him winning the last two games. "No" I pouted, and threw my control down as BEN laughed. "I win" he cheered, standing on my bed and dancing around.  "Okay Okay you won big deal" I muttered being the sore loser I am. 

    "Well, I need to be heading back to the others" BEN said, as he jumped down and stretched. "Oh, wait but what about your job about killing me or something?" I asked. He chuckled, and walked over to me looking me in the eyes. "Do you want me to hurt you?" he said, tilting his head just a little. "I just um...don't want you to get in trouble" I told him, looking away. "Well maybe next time" he said, as he jumped through my computer. I smiled turning everything off and laying in bed. "Until next time..." I whispered, then fell asleep.