Chapter 14

Harry's question made you giggle "I'll tell you about the 'cave' in a bit, I want to ask you something first."

"Go ahead"

"First of all, since I left the isle you were literally haunting me!"

"Means I did my job well" he said wickedly and put his hook under your chin.

You looked wide eyed at first but you knew he was fooling around "Stooop" you whined and giggled.

"I know it might seem stupid but I've been miserable the past week, I couldn't take my mind off the fact that you got so angry the day I left, I have no idea why it affected me so much but it did, I couldn't even sleep without having nightmares."

"I was mad but I wasn't actually mad at you."

"Well that's a relief" you smiled "but why?"

"This is really awkward to say, but you see, when you first came here, the way you reacted when you met me and the way you tried to hide your fear of me was just so funny"

"I'm not afraid of you" you crossed your arms smiling.

"Everyone is" he whispered proud in your ear making you shiver "For some reason I just liked being around you, which is very rare, but when you said you're leaving I didn't want us to get any closer cause I'd never see you again after, the only way to deal with that was to hate you, however it didn't work" he shrugged.

All these words were so unexpected from someone like Harry and you had no idea what to say, you were so content in this moment, yes you were in a huge mess but coming here was worth any consequences. All you could do was just smile wide at him.

You shook your head "I enjoyed being with you too, though don't you hate Auradon people?"

"Well most of them, a lot of kids on the isle do actually, not because of who they are but because of this injustice, everyone is out there in Bore-adon living their best lives, meanwhile we are trapped in here" he said playfully.

You nodded thoughtfully. It made sense for them to be enraged, this also explained one of the reasons why Uma wanted to take over Auradon.

"So you mean you'd leave the isle if you had the chance?"

"Auradon food, eh?" He held up a small soft bun coated with chocolate in his hook.

Even if he obviously changed the subject, you knew that at least a part of him did want to get off the isle, otherwise he would have denied right away.

You chucked "try it."

He threw you a weird look and took a bite, and then just ate the whole thing.

"And this is just the back of the Auradon limousine, those are snacks for the passengers I guess" you said laughing.
"Hey don't eat everything, they'll kill me three times when I come back" you put your hand on his arm and looked out the window. Whatever awaits you back home is horrifying.

Harry glanced at you stuffing some chocolate in his mouth.

"What? I basically stole this car to get here, they already eyed me because of lying and I'm getting into a deeper hole"

"The isle is getting to you I see" he smirked.

"Ha ha, no." You looked at him amused.

***

Talking to Harry for entire hours was a great way to pass time, although you couldn't hide here forever.

"I...think I must go, the sun is already up and I have a lot to deal with."

"Should I do a dramatic exit again?"

"Don't you dare! I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life" you laughed "though I don't know how we can meet again..."

"I can kidnap you and you'll be stuck here, I'm also taking all of this" he moved his arms around referring to the limousine.

"Till I find a way...do we stay friends?" You said calming your laugh and gave him a sincere look.

----------

Yay I managed to update today :D I hope the chapter was ok ^w^

Thomas actually said in an interview that Harry does want to get off the isle sooo here we go xD

The next update will be on Sunday or Monday cause I have a lot of things to get done >-<

Thank you for reading ♥