34. Sounds Beautiful!

Health is wealth,

So readers, please take care of your health, recently I got disturbed by an incident (not me, its about a girl I knew) but didn't wanted to share and make you guys feel bad. So remember again...

Health is wealth!

_______________

Chapter 34

Siya's POV:

        I woke up with a sudden jerk and rubbed my eyes. We are still in our car heading to Kodaikanal.

          "Are you OK love? Sorry, I had to pull the brake. A small puppy ran into the wheels.." Told Arjun stroking my hair a little worried.

         "What happen to that puppy?" I asked panicked.

             "Chill love, its safe. I pulled the brake at the right time and sorry to wake you up." He told me and guestured me towards that puppy.

                  It was just born... May be four days. It has difficulty in walking stable and looked immensely innocent. My hand went to my baby bump and I rubbed it gently.

               My baby is also innocent, I can't pull it to the hardships between me and Arjun. I just want my baby to be happy and I'm sure Arjun will take care of it.

       I trust him. He loves me and my baby a lot.

         I turned to Arjun and gave him a reassuring smile then he resumed driving.

             Twenty huge built men with loaded guns followed us. We were sandwiched between both of them . Exactly 10 was in a car before us and 10 was behind us.

             It feels very weird , I wanted to spend some quality time with Arjun enjoining the nature but he insisted on taking the bodyguards with us. He told me its for our safety and I can't deny that.

      Why was that? Who'll try to harm us?

          "You are tired right? Your back must me hurting. " he told me looking worried.

          "No Arjun , I'm fine..." I replied with a smile just when he gave me a big Dairy milk silk, roast almonds.

             I just wanted to kiss him instead I thanked him and started eating my chocolate. We started climbing the mountain and my eyes fell on the fresh carrots on the roadside. God they'll taste yummy.

              Our car crossed the stall so I kept quiet with a displeased face. But suddenly Arjun stopped the Car and pulled the reverse gear.

        I looked at him confused, he stopped the car in front of the stall and got carrots for me. I couldn't stop looking at him all the while.... How much you'll do for me Arjun...? You know me so well more than me..

                He washed the carrot thoroughly and gave me. I didn't thank him. Why should I thank my Arjun? If at all I decide to thank, for how many things I have to  thank him? So I took it and started munching it.

It was delicious!

            So we reached the resort and the climate is freezing ,it was late evening and misty. We checked in our room and I fell on the bed tired...

   I'm very tired.

       My eyes were half closed but I could feel him pulling me to him and stroking my hair. After awhile he woke me up and fed me dinner. He told me to take rest and called the room service for the spare mattress.