E.L.E.V.E.N

"Hi, Zane!"

A tear escaped Zane's eye. Zane abruptly closed the door.

"Zane?" Travis called out. "Zane, is something wrong?"

Zane refused to answer in hopes Travis will go away. Travis stayed for a few minutes, then walked away. Zane heard a door opening.
'The back door'

Zane always kept the back door open to run away if 'bad people' came for him. He probably shouldn't have told Travis about that.

"Zane?" Travis called out.

Zane came running into Travis's arms with tears running down his cheeks. Travis's eyebrows furrowed. "Zane, what happened," he asked. Zane shook his head. Travis cupped Zane's face in his hands. "Baby, please tell me. I don't wanna see you sad"

He has no idea why he said the pet name. It just kind of flowed out naturally.

"K-Katelyn m-m-meanie" Zane sobbed.

Travis's face heated up in anger. He wanted to ask, "what did Katelyn say?" but he was scared it would make Zane even sadder. Instead, he just wanted to make Zane smile of instead of cry. Travis reached into his back pocket and took out something. "Zaney, I bought something for you." Zane's eyes widened and he shook his head. "No do that. No have to" Zane said, but Travis's mind didn't change. He opened his hand and held out a costume pacifier. Travis ordered it from an account on Instagram. It was rose gold with the word 'Baby' written in cursive.  Zane stared at the pacifier with shock. His heartbeat increased. 

"Thank you, Travis," he said before Travis put the pacifier in Zane's hands. 

^^^me rn cause of iitiana011203

Comments like yours gets me more inspired to write so thank you so much 💜💙❤💙❤💙❤💕❤💕💘💕💞💕❤💙💌💙💗💋💙❤💕💚💙❤💙💌💓❤💚💛💙💚💞💕❤💓💘💙💌💙💕💙💙💗💕💕❤💙💓💌❤💌💛❤💛❤💛💕💛💞💛💞💛💚💜💛💜❤❤💘❤💘❤💞💞💜💕💘💞💘💜💛💛💞💘💓💋❤💕💚💞💜💌💕💙