Plans

"Good morning baby

"Good morning baby." An overly jolly voice says, pulling me out of my slumber long before I am ready. "Eugh" I groan, trying to will my body to sleep some more as he chuckles in the background.

"Come on love, up you get." To which I just ignore him. He sighs, taking action by pulling my quilt off of me. "Nooooo."I groan, pulling him on top of me to substitute for a quilt... What can I say, Klaus is just a warm person.

"Up you get Evie," He says, pulling himself up off of me. He turns to leave the room before adding, "Oh yes, you're not allowed to leave the house." My eyes snap open immediately.

"What?"I ask, hoping that I have misheard him as I follow after him.

He shrugs, "Now that I know you are pregnant with our child, you're on house arrest to keep you safe." I groan, my day ruined before it has even began.

_____________________________________________________________

I follow Hayley around the house, bored out of my brains as she looks for Klaus and Rebekah. Abruptly, she stops outside of a door, I stop behind her as she begins to eavesdrop.

" Yes, about that. It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal--Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic..." Klaus says, confirming that someone else other than Rebekah is also in the room.

"Girl about yea high, cute as a button, anger issues?" Rebekah says as Hayley snatches my crisp packet out of my hand.... Apparently I was making too much noise.

"Davina? Where have you seen her?" Sophie Devreux asks, jumping into the conversation. I moan, trying to reach for my crisps that Hayley wrongfully stole from me, causing Klaus to hear.

He sighs before saying, loud enough for me to hear, "Evie, you can come in love." Hayley gives me a threatening look, warning me not to grass her out, I shrug, opening the door and walking through.

I smile, walking into Klaus's open arms, pecking his lips.

"I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind." Rebekah snaps, glaring at the witch. I turn to glare at her too, after all, last time I saw her, she Evienapped me.

" Let me cut to the chase. Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo, we need magic."Klaus says in an alpha male tone.

"Davina would sense it." The witch sighs.

____________________________________________________________

"Please take me with you," I beg as he turns to leave the room. He shakes his head, forcing himself not to give in. "Please," I beg, my voice growing more desperate, "You know I hate being cooped up in one place."