2-Sun & Moon

Everyone talks about who's the moon? Who's the sun? And you are all right, whatever your opinion is about who's Moon and who's Sun, is right.

In my opinion, I think, Ryan was the Sun, but is now the Moon. Bare with me.

Okay, so, the sun, is a happy soul that wants love, but is scared to fall in love and just wants someone there with them. The Moon, how ever, sadly is lonely  ((Lonely Moonlight by Ryan Ross)) and wants love too.

Ryan, at the time, had a girlfriend and was the Sun, but he started falling in love with a Moon, that also wants love. Brendon, was as single as me, Ryan fell in love with Brendon. But, sadly, the band broke up and Ryan no longer had a girlfriend and both, were Moon. BUT Brendon found a gal ((Sarah)) and he wasn't a Sun that was scared to fall in love. He was no longer a Moon. But Ryan, in the other hand, didn't have a girlfriend, didn't have Brendon. So he became the Moon. He became a lonely moon that lighted. And then Brendon got married and it was official, he was the Sun because he found love. And Ryan, is a Moon today because he doesn't  (I think correct me if I'm wrong) have anyone.

So, Brendon, was the Moon but became the Sun, and Ryan was the Sun  but became the Moon. But when the band broke up, both were Moons.

:Ryden truth: