New Balance

[Jordan in MM]

In honor of Kevin gates coming home.

'You bring silence to my violent truth'

"Happy birthday!" Walking out the bathroom I saw zara sitting on the bed with a wide smile covering her face.

"Why the fuck you smiling so hard?" I ask eyeing her weirdly.

"Here" She smiles holding out a rolex box. I chuckle walking over to the bed sitting next to her.

Looking over at her I wondered if her cheeks hurt cause she was smiling hard as fuck.

"Open it" She pushes smiling in anticipation.

Chuckling I open the box and a smile instantly spreads across my face.

"You like them?"

"Nobody ain't never did nothing like this for me" I smile looking down at the two rollies wrapped around a stack of money.

Wrapping my arm around her waist I pull her in a hug mumbling a "thank you" She pulls back pecking my lips twice before standing up from the bed

"Come help me get these groceries out the car" She tells me and I nod standing up following her out the room.

We walk downstairs going through the living room before getting on the elevator.

"You know you getting henny dick tonight right" I smirk as the elevator started going down.

"Yup, I can't wait" She smirks as the elevator stops and the doors open.

Stepping off the elevator we walk through the lobby and once we reach the door it's opened for us by the doorman.

Walking over to the trunk of the car she presses the unlock button on her key pad.

Opening the trunk I look over at her cheesing.

"Deadass?"

"Deadass" She smiles.

Looking back in the trunk I just smiled, this shit was so foreign to me.