Authors Note & Votes

Ok, like I said this is my first story so be gentle with it and I think you readers should vote for who the readers should ship-

Y/n: I want Saeko Busujima.

A/n: Oi, Y/n-kun, what the heck, what are you doing here?!

Y/n: What do you mean, I'm here to bother you, and also I want to vote for Saeko.

A/n: You can't vote.

Y/n: Why?! I'm the protagonist.

A/n: Maybe, but the readers has to choose, not you. And I would also vote for her, because she is my favorite, but the readers choose.

Y/n: I'm the reader.

A/n: Yeah, but the story hasn't even started yet and the readers has the upper hand, not you.

Also readers, I have the plot that will be great, I'm not going to ship the girl who wins at the moment (obviously), but Y/n-kun will have to deal with some problems and some past to reveal, so be prepare (no spoilers).

Y/n: Oh come on, don't be mean A/n-san, ship me with Saeko. Pleeeeeeaaaaaase. *Puppy face*

A/n: Do you want me to change my mind of the story?!

Y/n: What do you mean?

A/n: The girl who wins, will have to kill you, because you would be bitten by "Them".

Y/n: You wouldn't. *Eyes widen*

A/n: Wanna try? *Raise eyebrow with a smirk*

Y/n: *sigh* Fine. Readers please vote. *Whisper* Choose Sae- *Baaang*

A/n: Go back and prepare yourself for the story.

Y/n: *rubs head* It wasn't necessary to hit me with a frying pan, but fine. Readers let's kill some zombies. *Thumbs up and leaves*

A/n: Sorry for that. You'll be seeing more of those fight.

Also, updates may be slow, I know it's a little cliche that you just got to your new school and all of a sudden The Outbreak happens, ideas and suggestions are welcome, and the girls are (obviously):

•Rei Miyamoto
•Saya Takagi
•Saeko Busujima *Y/n pops head and silently says 'Choose her, she is the best'. *Leaves again*
•Shizuka Marikawa

No Alice with reader, I don't want to go to jail for that.

You're weapon will be reveal in the story and sorry if you don't like it, but it's awesome, you'll carry it all the time (not revealing what it is yet, so prepare yourself), and it will be part of your past.

I'll also try to ship Takashi Komuro and Kohta Hirano with the girls so choose wisely for who do you want to ship with. :-)

And heads up I'll make other stories like Akame Ga Kill, Highschool Dxd, RWBY, Rosario+Vampire, AOT, and more. Also, there's a story that I'm creating, but I'm not going to publish it yet because of all this story stealing thing.

Now, without taking your precious time let's get this story on the road.

Adiós.