Short Stories That Don't Fit Anywhere Else

Blood. Blood. Everywhere. Some my own. Some others. Mostly others. How did this happen?

I remember walking in to this room and ..... It goes black. I look down to my hands and all I see is red. I hear police sirens in the distance. But what do I do?

I caused this. I'm the only one left. I'll be the main suspect. I can't play it off . Maybe if I play it off on another?

No it'll never work. If I said I killed the killer. It would still be murder. But if I stay I'll be killed. Maybe if I say it was insanity I'll just go to a insane asylum. No I would rather go to prison. But........ "POLICE OPEN UP!" They waited a few seconds then busted down the door. A man looked at me and said "Put your hands in the air." "Take me down to the river bed. Take me down to the fighting edge. Wash the poison off my skin. Show me how to be whole again. Fly me up on the silver wing. Past the black where the sirens sing. Warm me up in a nova's glow. And drop me to the dream below, Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. Hardly anything there for you to see. For you to see. Bring me home in a blinding dream, Through the secrets that I have seen. Wash the sorrow from off my skin. And show me how to be whole again. Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. Hardly anything there for you to see. For you to see. Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. Hardly anything else I need to be Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. Hardly anything there for you to see. For you to see. For you to see." I sang.

A officer grabbed me and took me out side and put me in a patrol car. They let me free. How did it happen I don't know. But I heard that there wasn't any finger prints.

I still believe it was me who did it. But I'll never know how I got off scott free.