Part 24

Next day Gupta house can see hysterical Khushi running around the house, suddenly very excited to join the office where a day before she was scared to join the office but today sanka devi is on full with her sanak
and had made jalebi's that they have to distribute in neighbours.

After trying almost every dress in her wardrobe she settled with a simple chudidar, a red chudidar and smiled looking herself mirror.

Khushi turned to look at Payal who was sitting on bed keeping her hand on her head midst of mess Khushi made with her clothe. Khushi's mouth turned wide in 'O', looking at her room and looked apologitically at Payal.

Payal: Khushi! What is it? You are going to office not any party and suddenly why are you so excited to join the office? Infact it was you who was so scared of Arnav ji and
wants to stay away from him.

Khushi: "oho jiji! Ya I was scared of Arnav ji and I am still scared but little less, now I know he's not that bad he is so nice from inside and I am excited because now i'll work again" Khushi wanted to share everything with Payal but she controled knowing the circumstances.

Payal: Ya ! You are right. Akash ji told me that Arnav ji is not that bad but life was unfair to him and to take so many responsibilities he became ruthless to world. Therefore I agreed with Arnav ji when he asked me to not tell anything Akash ji for now, I know Arnav ji's position in family is no less than a head of family.

Payal: "Everyone hears him," while Payal was saying this Khushi's eyes was shining with the pride for the man she love.
Khushi: "ok jiji! Now before I get late let us clear this mess and I am hungry also." She said clearing the mess she did.

Payal: Hungry?? (she asked shocked) you have eaten so many jalebis from morning and still you are hungry?

Khushi: "jiji! Yes jiji those jalebis were for my tensed mind." Payal laughs at her and completing their work both sisters comes out for breakfst.

Looking at kKhushi buaji frowns, when Khushi was going to have her breakfast buaji taunts her for eating a lot when Payal needs it more as she is going to get married in some days but as always khushi conceals her hurt with smile .

Buaji: Sankadevi! Behave yourself there, don't create mess like last time, now they are in-laws of you sister. Its Payal's good luck that she got relation again and with so rich family otherwise you had destroyed her life. Once Payal gets married I will soon gonna find someone for you and marry you off.

Buaji: I thought that you were orphan so tried to marry you with Shyam babua but your bad luck he also deceived us.

Now Khushi's control slipped with some tears which she wiped hurridly, she knew that buaji dnt like her much even Garima also difference between her and patyal. If someone love her and accepted her with open arms are Payal and Babu ji, but still it hurts.

She again ignored buaji with smile and got ready to leave for office, unknown that very soon something will happen that it'll be difficult to ignore those comments and hurts.

Khushi comes out to see Arnav standing there leaning on his car waiting for her with his sunglasses on and instantly her face brightened with a most beautiful smile. Arnav also gives her smile and made her sit in his car and drove off.

After sometime still driving he holds Khushi's hand with his one hand and kissed at her hand, he still had his sunglasses on and now Khushi got confused with his behaviour as he didn't teased her and now he's still quiet. If it was old times Khushi would be okay, but now she knew the Arnav he is with her.

Khushi: "Arnav ji? what happened??"
Arnav nods his head in negative and cocentrated on driving still stiff.
Khushi sat quietly confused with his behaviour not knowing that the words she had ignored Arnav have heard all when he came to pick her and was going to knock the door and the hurt in her eyes have not gone
unnoticed by him either.

To be continued.......

How is it??