Worldwide handsome

I wander around the ground floor, trying to look at where my class is. I see a guy is standing while leaning against the map board which I wanted to look at.

"Um.. hello? Excuse me?" I said to him but he didn't reply me.

"HELLO?" I said it loudly and he looks up to me.

"I'm sorry but can you move because I want to look at the university map" I stated but he just stares at me with his raised eyebrows.

"Eerrr.. do you know annyeonghaseyo? You look like korean though"

He chuckled when I say that and he slightly moves away just to let me see the map.

"Thank you" I said as I study the map looking where the hell my class located at.

"2B" I look around the map but I couldn't find it.

"2B?" The guy asked me and I nodded.

"This way" he asked me to follow him and I did.

I follow him from behind but then he stopped his tracks. He looks behind to me and signaling me to walk next to him.

"I don't want you to follow me from behind like a lil chick" He chuckled while putting his hand into his pocket.

I look at him from the side and just realized how beautiful this guy is. What a plump lips he has and such toned body.

I shrug my thoughts away as he leads me up to the 2nd floor and we stopped when we reached infront of my class.

"That'll cost 10.000 won but a peck will do" He said out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?"

"The cost of leading you to your class newbie. So what will you choose? Pay or peck?" He winked at me. Such a flirt but why am I blushing so hard..

I handed him the money and he looks at me in confuse.

"What? I'll pay" I said.

"I prefer to peck rather than pay" He pushed his hair back and that simple act just melted my heart and my body.

With a blink of an eye, he pecks me on the lips.

"Your welcome" he said after he pecked me.

"But I didn't say thank---"

"Call me Jimin" He licks his lips and walks away from me. He looks like he's going down to the ground floor again.

What the hell just happened? He pecked me out of nowhere.. but I love it. Who won't love it when a hot guy pecked you on the lips anyway.

I enter the class and students are all sitting while minding their own business. I walk to the seats and sit at the back of the class. Suddenly a girl takes a seat next to me.

"Uh? I haven't seen you here. You're new?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm Kim ------" I introduced myself to her.

She is a pretty girl with a short hair. Eventhough she looks cold, she looks friendly when she smiles.

"I'm Jung Krystal" She handshakes with me.