International Playboy

Few days passed and I became familiar with my surroundings and the people here. Jungkook and Jimin always flirt with me whenever they bumped onto me. But eventhough they are players, I noticed every time they have lunch, they will only seat with each other and there are no girls sitting with them.

I guess they only fuck them and leave after that. Just like what Jungkook did to me. Whatever I don't think much about it.

But today I don't feel like studying, I told Krystal that I'll be at the rooftop while skipping classes.

As I arrived on the rooftop, I take a deep breath of the fresh air from up here as I look down to see tiny people from my view.

"Aahhh.."

I stayed still when suddenly I heard a girl's moan coming from my back. There are many walls around here so I sneak to the way the moan comes from.

"Mmhhh fuck" the girl's moan is heard once again.

I tiptoed until I reach the place where those voices come from and take a peek of them.

Holy shit.

I shouldn't had take a peek. Now I couldn't get off that image from my head. Blerrhhh!

I saw a girl got eaten out by a guy. But I can only see his hair. Suddenly I heard her loud moan as she came then when I wanted to tiptoed back to where I was, I heard their conversation.

"Jungkook I gotta go I have class" I heard the girl said.

"But I haven't got any pleasure yet.. and I'm hard as fuck right now" He groans loudly.

"We'll continue after my class later, see ya!" The girl said and that's the moment I hurried back to where I was and hide behind those walls.

When I saw the girl already left, I get out from where I hid and want to head back inside when suddenly a strong hand caught my arm. I look up to see Jungkook smirking at me.

Fuck...

"So you heard me and that bitch uh?" He asked me while still grabbing my arm.

"N-no. I didn't hear anything. Infact, I just got here" I said while trying to let go from his grip.

But he pulls me closer to his body as his eyes stare down to my chest.

"I'm horny.. can you help me?" he asked me with eyes full of lust and desperation.

"Well I'm not so I can't" I turn around but he hugs me from behind.

"How about we make a deal? Hm?" He whispered huskily into my ears while planting kisses all over my neck.

"What deal?"

"If you moan, you'll be my fuckmate. If you stay quiet, I won't bother you anymore" Jungkook said as he starts to unbutton my shirt.

"I told you I'm not in the mood" I said to him while trying to stop him from unbuttoning my shirt.

"I'll set up the mood for you" he whispered into my ears. I don't know why my body loved to be touched by him.

Since I'm wearing a skirt, his hand easily reached my inner thigh and he slowly goes up to my panties. He pulled it aside and he begins to rub my clit slowly. I tried my best not to moan and he suddenly inserts his two fingers into me.

"Mmmhhh..." I bit my lips as hard as I can.

"Still wouldn't give in?" He asked in amused but then he pumps faster than before.

"Shit...." I started to breath heavily and he suddenly sucks my neck and that's the moment when I give in.

"Aaahhhh..." I let out a loud moan, he fasten up his pace and my legs feel weakier than ever.

I came all over his fingers and he lets out a chuckle. I hold his arm for support because my legs are still wobbly.

"Welcome fuckmate" he said and I could hear him unzipping his pants.

He told me to hold on to the wall as he rams into me.

"Fuck you're still tight" he breathes heavily at my ears while he's fucking me from behind.

"Mmhh... aaahhhh shit!" I hold on to the wall when he begins to thrust faster and faster.

He hits my spot repeatedly until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna---"

"Not yet babe aahh n-not yet" he cut my sentence as he pulled my hair.

"Jungkook! Aaahhhh" I moaned his name as I reached my climax but he keeps going on.

Another thrusts from him and he finally came. We both fix ourselves and I lean against the wall due to the sudden sex.

He keeps panting while staring at me then when I'm about to walk away, he pins me against the wall and looks into my eyes.

"We're done fucking so let me go" I said tiredly.

He didn't say a word but then he suddenly kisses me on the lips. He licks my bottom lips, asking for an entrance and I gave in to him.

We pulled out from the deep kiss but he keeps staring at me.

"What?" I asked him

"I don't know why but you feel so good.." he inhaled my scent then he lets me go.

"You're my fuckmate from now on babe. Don't forget that. It means you should satisfy me whenever I want you to... and you should obey me" He tucks my hair behind my ear.

"We're only fuckmates. Don't go further than that" I said to him.

"I don't do love babe.. I only fuck" He smirks pervertly at me then I walk away from him, entering back into the building.

Way to go -------! A one night stand turned into fuckmates. But when I come to think about it, maybe this is the best. It'll helps me forget about Yoongi and I don't do that shitty love things anymore. I will have that dick whenever I wanted to from now on. Alright Jeon Jungkook. Let's do this.

---------------------------

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️