Lachimolala

Jimin's pov

This morning I woke up to the sound of my phone's ringing. I look at the time and it's only 7am.

"Hello?" My raspy morning voice speaks.

"Jimin? Morning babe~ Why didn't you call me last night? I was waiting---"

Before she could continue her sentence, I hang up on her then blocked her number. I groaned in annoyed when my sleep is disturbed by a hoe. We only had a one night stand why should I even call her after that?

Idiot.

I couldn't get back to sleep and it really ruined my mood. I got up to take a shower then had a simple breakfast. Suddenly my phone rings and my father just texted me.

"Meet me tonight for a dinner"

I rolled my eyes after I read his text. We're never contact each other unless it's an important thing. If only mom is here.. I look up to my family's photo to see her smiling face. She's in heaven now, leaving me in this living hell with my father that doesn't even care about me.

I wonder how love feels like.. I wanted to be loved and to love someone but I haven't found someone to fill my heart. I flirt just for fun, to get rid of my loneliness that I've been living in for all this time. Girls these days can't be trusted. They all wanted the same thing.

Looks and money.

Me and Jungkook are known for that and that's why girls always try to get us and we always played them like usual. It's nothing new.

I drive my car to the university and waited for Jungkook at the cafeteria. I'm always a little bit earlier than Jungkook, he is always late.

After about half an hour, he arrives while drinking a can of soda in his hand. He takes a seat infront of me with a smile plastered on his face.

"You look happy" I said to him.

"I've found someone for me" He said then he takes another sip of the soda.

"You found yourself a girlfriend?"

"No.. but a fuckmate"

"Why do you need a fuckmate when you can fuck any girls?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"She feels good.. so damn good! It feels different with her" He replied.

I just shake my head and shrug it off.

"Why do you look so down?" He asked me.

"I can't get a full nice sleep plus my father will be meeting me tonight"

"Why so sudden?"

"I don't know and I don't really care" I answered. After awhile we talk, we both headed to the elevator when my eyes caught a sexy girl waiting for the elevator too.

"Did you seat on a pile of sugar?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" She asked blankly.

"Because you got one sweet ass" I flick my tongue while staring at her and she blushed. I could hear Jungkook chuckled behind me.

"Do you wanna meet me up later sweetie?" I lean closer to her face and she slowly nodded her head.

"I'm not free today. But I can meet you tomorrow, I'll wait for you in the girl's locker room" She said while biting her lips.

I slip on my card which has my number in it to her backpocket jeans. Not forgetting to grab her ass as I slip off my hand from it.

The elevator door opens and other students walk into the elevator, including her. Me and Jungkook are still waiting for the other elevator since it's already full. Before the door closes, I wink at her then I press the going up button again.

"Seriously? That's your pickup line?" Jungkook eyed me.

"So what?" I tap my feet on the floor while waiting for the elevator.

"It's too lame. You got no jams" He said to me and I give my glare at him.

"Watch this" He said as he walked over to a girl that kinda looks sleepy.

"Hey babe, do you like sleeping?" He asked her and she said yes.

"Cool! We should do it together sometime" he leans closer to her face and she giggles.

Ding dong

"Hey punk! Get in here" I shouted at Jungkook and he runs inside the elevator.

"You saw that? It's smoother than yours" he chuckled and I laughed at him.

Jungkook gets out on second floor and since my floor is on the sixth floor, we both only meet again during breaktime or whenever we promised to skip class together.

---------------

That night I dress up with black shirt and black pants, then I wear my navy blue blazer. I pushed my hair back and get out from my house to meet my father at a restaurant.

When I arrived there, he is sitting on the table while sipping his red wine.

"I'm here" I said to him and he asked me to take a seat.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"Let's get to the point. Why do you wanna see me?" I asked him bluntly. He looks at me then he lets out a sigh.

"Order what you want. Let's eat first then we'll talk"

After that I ordered my meal and had a quiet dinner with him. I couldn't eat well when I'm with him, I lost my appetite.

"The thing is.." He speaks as he wipes his lips using the napkin. Then he looks at me seriously.

"You will have a mother soon"

I dropped my fork onto the plate while I'm staring at him in shock. "W-what?"

"I will get married. You will have a new mother"

"You mean stepmother" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be like that. I will introduce you guys later when I have my free time. So when you meet her, please do behave" He said sternly.

"Why should I behave with a stranger?" I chuckled then look at him with my amused look. "Even after you get married, it won't affect my life right? You will still abandon me in an empty house so why would I even care about this.." I said to him.

"Park Jimin!" He raises his voice at me, I could see him trying to keep calm.

"I don't care about your marriage as much as you don't care about me." I stand up then left him there.

On my way home, I grip my steering wheel tightly. I feel so mad. He never cares about me but then he wants to get married? How dare he do that.

---------------------------

DO VOTE AND COMMENT DEAR READERS ❤️