Oh my god

Your pov.

Today I have to go to the university earlier to hand in some works. When I walk inside, it's kinda quiet here but I like it like this even better. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. Duhh he's probably still in his house.

After I've handed my work to the profesor, I get out from there and head to the cafeteria to have a breakfast since I didn't eat this morning.

"--------? Good morning!" Taehyung greeted me with his box smile while holding a milk.

"Good morning Taehyung. You're early" I said to him.

"I have class this morning" he said then he sips his milk.

"When will your class starts? Can you accompany me to have a breakfast first?"

"In another 20 minutes but sure! I can accompany you"

After that I hurriedly buy some waffles and a chocolate milk then I have a seat with Taehyung. He already had a breakfast so we just talk while I'm eating.

"Oh I gotta go now! See you later!" Taehyung excused himself when his class is about to start. Luckily I've finished eating. I grab my bottle of chocolate milk then head outside from the cafeteria.

Suddenly a girl is running toward me with her hands full of book. She bumped into me that made me spilled my chocolate milk all over my white tshirt.

"OMG! I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry" she keeps bowing me to me.

"I-It's fine..." I replied while staring down to my shirt.

"I want to help you but I'm already late. I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay.. just go ahead and lookout where you're going" I reply to her and she smiles at me in relief then she runs away.

Geez.. Now I have to go to the girls' locker room to wear my new shirt. I feel so sticky right now.

When I reached there, it's really quiet. I walk to where my locker at then open it and grab a new shirt. I always put my spare clothes incase something like this happened. I take off my dirty shirt, leaving me with my shorts and bra. Before I wear a new one, I take some of my wet tissues and wipe my chest with it.

"So.. hot"

I froze when I heard a man's voice coming from my back. I turn around to see that guy is smirking at me.

"What the hell?! This is girls' locker room!" I shouted at him as I try to wear my shirt quickly. Before I could even slip on my shirt, he pinned me against the locker.

"I know this is the girls' locker room newbie" he licks his lips when he stares down to my chest.

"Jimin what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for someone but she didn't show up" he pouted but then he smirks back.

"But you show up instead.." he leans closer to me.

"And now what you're gonna do Jimin?" I asked him while staring into his eyes. I can't help but I want to feel him already.

"What do you expect? Hm?" His eyes stares to my lips and before I could say anything back, he kissed me softly. The kiss is sweet and soft at first but then it turned into a hot make out session.

I grab into his hair as his hands are on my waist. He trails kisses down to my neck and nibbles on it.

"Mmmhhh.." I let out a small moan when he started to suck on my soft spot.

Then he gropes my breast roughly while still sucking my neck. Later he looks at me and he bites his lips seductively as his hands are roaming around my body.

I could feel his hands are on my ass then he squeezes them while staring into my eyes. Jimin pulls me closer against his body and I could feel his hard abdomen against me.

"I guess you never told me your name yet sweetie" he said with such adorable smile.

"Kim -------" I answered shortly.

"Alright --------. Let me tell you something right now" He whispered to me as his hand moves to my thigh, stroking it softly.

"I'd love to take you right here and now. I don't care how loud you will get" Jimin said with his eyes filled with lust. He grabs my left thigh and he wraps it around his waist. He slightly grinds his crotch against my short, making me feeling his hard boner.

"Do you feel that? You made me like this" He stated then he kisses me again. I moaned during the kiss when I feel myself getting evenmore wet when he grinds himself against me.

Suddenly he pulls out from the kiss and look at his wrist watch.

"Ahh fuck!" He cursed under his breath.

"I'm sorry ------ I have to go now. I have to attend this class because I've skipped it a lot of times already" he lets out a heavy sigh and I just rolled my eyes at him. I put on my shirt when I heard him laughing.

"I know you want more.. don't worry. I'll finish what I just started with you" he pushed his hair back then he gets out from the locker room.

He is such a sex God.

---------------------

Jungkook's pov.

I just roamed around the university since I couldn't really sleep today so I'm a bit earlier than ever. I just realized the surroundings are much quieter here.

Suddenly I see a figure coming out from the girls' locker room. He is walking upfront so I can only see his back.

From his hairstyle and the way he walks, it is obviously Jimin. I was about to call him when I see another figure coming out after him. It's a girl.

Wait..

Isn't that --------? Did he just fuck with my fuckmate? Couldn't blame him because he doesn't even know who my fuckmate is.

I could see him signaling her to walk with him and she seems frustrated while Jimin is laughing at her while ruffling her hair.

Something inside me feels angry somehow. I just want to pull her to me and walk away from him. I turned around and walk to the opposite direction of them. My eyes are glued to the ground while walking. I don't have any mood right now. I just want to get away.

---------------------

AMA IS TOMORROW YALL OMG I'M NOT READY. BTS IS IN FRONT ROW 😭