17

(The money thingy wing in chapter 16 was a joke. Sorry bitches. Just a normal bitch fight)

________________________

Jake P.O.V

Today is the day! I'm going to ask Mia out. I think I'm in love, her blonde hair, blue eyes..

At the moment Team10 are out vlogging, me and Mia are the only ones in the house.

I run upstairs and knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" Her soft voice says. I open the door and sit on her bed.

"OkayIReallyLikeYouButImTooScaredToAdmitItAndICompletlyUnderstandIfYouDontWanna-" I'm cut off with soft plump lips on mine.

First I'm shocked but then I start kissing back, my hand slowly moves to her cheek.

We both pull back for air, she stares into my eyes innocently.

"Wake up Jake" she says, then smiles at me. I furrow my eyebrows, "Huh?" I say, leaning in as she does.

She goes to kiss me but swerves her head to my ear, teasing me. "Wake up Jake" she whispers again. I pull back, confused.

"What?" I say a little bit louder now.

"I SAID WAKE UP JAKE!" I open my eyes and see Mia stood there. "I was close to pouring water on you" She, giggles.

I sit up quickly, she looks at me startled. "NoNoNoNoNo! Tell me that was not a dream!" I say, quickly. Holding onto her hands.

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "What was a dream?" She says. I let go of her hands and pull my self under the cover, facing the other way.

Mia P.O.V

Ummm... okay. I slowly back out of his room and go down the many, flights of stairs. Team10 are sat in the living room on the couches.

"Umm, guys." I say, getting there attention. "I think Jakes having a brake down.." I chuckle a bit, saying it out loud.

"Why?" Nick says, his strong accent showing. "He kept mumbling in his sleep so I was telling him to wake up then

He kept saying what, so I shouted Wake up and he jumped up, looked around then seemed angry and upset.

He held my hand and says tell me it wasn't a dream and yeah basically I think he's crazy and insane.." I say and start laughing.

Everyone is looking behind me with a sympathetic look. Tessa has wide eyes telling me to stop laughing. I slowly stop.

I turn around and see Jake stood there. He looked angry but the longer I looked into his eye the more I saw sadness.

"Did you add the part where you thought you'd embarrass me infront of my friends?" He says, then turn around and walks away.

I turn back to the guys, with a sad look on my face. They all shrug. "Wait Jake!" I shout, running towards him.

Why is he over reacting? "Jake why are you over reacting so much!" I say. He stops, shoving me off of him.

"Just-Just, leave me alone!" He looks down getting more and more angry.

"..I WISH YOU NEVER GOT THE WRONG NUMBER!" He shouts.

Oh the sickness I start to feel.. Jake doesn't realise what he just said because he steps forward with his arm reaching towards me. Team10 are crowded around.

I start to breathe sharply.. please no! Not again. "Calm down" Tessa says putting her arm on my shoulder.

"Mia, I didn't-" I don't stay to listen to Jake talk, I push past everyone and run out of the Team10 house.

I start crying and crying and crying. I run and get into a car, I start driving. Where am I driving?

I wouldn't know cause everything's blurry.