Chapter 11

(Sorry for any errors. I was too lazy to proof read)
Y/n POV

Me and Shawn have gotten closer over the pass few weeks. He's like a brother to me now. He wants to hang out later tonight at the mall. I gotta get ready by 7:00 pm. It's 5:56. I'm just going to see what I'm going to wear for when the time comes. (Outfit in mm) I wore a black,gray, and white hoodie with a black shirt underneath and light blue jeans. I also wore my wool grey and black 12s.
I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. I went into the cabinet and grabbed a cosmic brownie. I walked back to the couch and sat down and was opening the wrapper and began to take a bite until Will come in interrupting me.
"Uuuoooooo whatcha eatin?" He says as he's leaning into me.

Greedy ass mf.

"Nothing that's for you." I say as I make a stank face backing away from him.

"Pleaseee I don't even want that big of a piece."

"NO WILL. Go get your own." I said back.

"Do you see how for that fuckin cabinet is?"

"OMG JUST FUCKI- here have the shit." I sighed giving it to him.

"Thanks y/n" he said with a smile.

I just rolled my eyes. It is 6:20. So ima just start getting ready. I don't know where Lucas is he left to go somewhere. I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I put my lotion on and deodorant. I walked into the room and began to put my outfit on. Slipped on my black shirt and light blue jeans.

Lucas finally and back home from wherever he was. He walked into the room looking curious.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to hangout with Shawn at the mall."

He just nodded his head and took his Jordan's off putting them back in the box. I put on my hoodie and sneakers. I got a text from Shawn.

Shawndawn💪🏽☺️

Shawn: I outside hurry yo ass up

Me: stfu I'm coming lmfao not my fault you wanted to pick me up hella early😂

Shawn: HURRY I'm finna leave ya dumb ass here 😭

Me:NIGGA IM COMING BYE
*end of convo*

"Alright Lucas I'm leaving." I tell him.

"Ight."

He seemed mad. Ima just leave him be. I don't have time for him right now. I walked downstairs and out the front door,getting into Shawn's car.

"Finally,nigga damn." He said chuckling.

"Shut up and drive." I said smiling.

It was about a 10-15 minute ride to the mall. Shawn's driving is fucking reckless he gonna kill us one day.  But I didn't say anything about it because I don't know my way around here.

Speaking of it, Lucas never told me where they brought me when they kidnapped me. I opened google maps so it would show my location.

....I am over 5 hours away from home....
(Driving distance)

I wanted to stay something to Shawn but I didn't want to ruin anything. So I just bottled it inside me until I got home. We finally got to the mall.

I'm surprised the mall isn't as packed as it usually is.

We walked inside the mall and the first store I went to was footlocker. I wanted those new 12s that came out. The Bordeaux 12s. I asked the worker for my size and she went to the back to get them. She brought them out and I tried them on. After I tried them on I put the shoe back in the box and went up to the register. I pulled out my money until I felt it get snatched out my hand. I turned around to see Shawn with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" I laughed a bit.

"I'm the one who invited you to the mall,so I'm gonna but what ever you want."

"Shawn that's so nice of you but-" he cut me off .

"Hush!" He semi-yelled.

I just gave up and let it rock. After that we went into Against All Odds and looked for a black bomber jacket and some  maroon sweatpants. Once I found what I was looking for I rushed to the register and paid before Shawn could beat me there.

"Y/n, I told you you th-"

" I already paid." I said cutting him off with a smile.

He just chuckled and shook his head.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Yea, I will pa-"

"I'm paying this time." He said.

I sighed and we made our way the the food court. I wanted chick-fil-a so I got in line.

"Hi,welcome to chick-fil-a,how may I take your order?" The cashier said.

"I would like a Chick-fil-a deluxe sandwich with waffle fries and a medium sprite."

"Ok,is that all?" She said speaking to Shawn .

Shawn ordered his food. When it was ready we sat down at a table and ate our food.

"So are you and Lucas together?"

"Yes..no..I honestly don't know." I said looking down at my food.

"What do you mean?"

"It's like he treats me like his girlfriend but like, we didn't make it official yet."

"Friends with benefits ?" He suggested,

"Yea, something like that."

He nodded and we continued to eat out food and talk about other stuff. When we were done,we threw our trash out and left to the car. Shawn drove me back home.

"Alright, see you later." He said waving.

"Okay, bye." With that he drove off.

I walked into the house seeing that Lucas was waiting for me.

"Where were you? Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" He said talking mad fast.

" I was with Shawn dang." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

" why you ain't answer the fucking phone?" He said semi-yelling.

"One,didn't even hear my phone ring," I pulled my phone out to see that I had 7 missed calls and 10 text from him. " well my ringer was obviously off."

He sighed and ran his finger through his curly black and blond hair.

"Second you not even my nigga, so what are you so concerned about me for?"

I did even mean to say that...it slipped oh my gosh.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! IM CONCERNED BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU." He said yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Lucas it's not that serio-"

"I don't even wanna talk about it yo. I'm going to bed." He said waking upstairs.

I leaned on the counter top, putting my face in my hands sighing.
......
____________________
1142 words

Y'all think Shawn got something for y/n?
Was Lucas overreacting?
Was y/n a little to careless?

Comment❤️
Vote 😘
I will update some day next weekend👌🏽🧡🧡