First Day of the Dead

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: 'So this is Fujimi Academy? Doesn't look like much.' I thought while entering the new school I'll attend to. I was wearing my f/c hoodie under the school uniform and my weapons in my lower arms under the long sleeve of the jacket if there's an emergency.

I was looking around for some teachers or students so they could help me to find my classroom, but there were none and I don't want to interrupt a class to make a fool out of myself.

I went outside and went up the stairs and I saw a student saying something.

???: "I cross my heart and hope to die. Yeah right." He said a little sad.

Y/n: "Hey buddy, are you ok?"

He turned around and stared me up and down. I felt like punching him for doing that.

???: "Yeah, kind of. I haven't seen you around, are you new here?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Name is Y/n L/n." I replied.

Takashi: "Takashi Komuro. Are you lo-"

???: "Why are you here cutting class?" A voice interrupted Takashi. I looked up the stairs and saw a pink hair girl glaring at us. She had quite a large bust, but there was no time of thinking of that.

Takashi: "It is none of your concern."

???: "Yeah whatever." She then looked at me. "Who is he?"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." I replied with a small smile.

Saya: "I'm Says Takagi. And why are you with this loser?" She gestured to the boy beside me.

Y/n: "I kind of bump into him." I replied fast and simple.

She gave me an up and down look. 'Man like I hate those stares.' I thought to myself.

Saya: "Shouldn't you suppose to be in class?" She gave a suspicious look which ga e me the chills.

Y/n: "Actually, I don't know where my class is and I don't want to disturb any classes."

Saya: "You're the transfer student?"

I simply nodded while rubbing the back of my neck.

Saya: "Give me your papers."

I handed to her and she read through it. I looked at Takashi, he had a worried face that I couldn't understand why, until *sigh*

I looked back at Saya and she said: "Come with me. You're in my classroom." She sounded a little irritated.

She started walking down the stairs and I followed her. I looked back at Takashi and he mouthed 'good luck'.

===========Timeskip===========

I was now in the hallway with Saya going to my classroom. The way to the classroom was too far and there was a silence between us. I wamted to start a conversation to get to know her, but whatever.

Saya: "Just for your information, I'm a genius, I know everything, ok? So don't get any hopes up of being my friend, unless you're also a genius like me."

'Dumb ass.' I thought. I was going to say something until on the speakers of the school started rambling about being in their classrooms and staying calm, and a lot of crashing started until the speakers went off.

'Oh boy. This is going to get messy.' I thought and right on cue, students started to get out of their classrooms screaming and running for their lives.

I saw Saya pressing herself against the wall so the students pass her, so I did the same beside her. She looked at me with a proud smile, I just ignored it.