Mine [Kai Hiwatari]

"Hey ___, coming to the concert today?"
"Well you can not certainly call the school band performance a concert. In fact they make me gag. So sorry Mariah but no."
"So does that mean you are free today evening ___?" You turned to Hilary and Tyson and Max.
"Yeah am free..." Hilary always made exciting plans and you certainly wished to spend time with Hilary, Tyson and Max. Ray would be there too.
And perhaps him too. Yeah him, his silky bangs and muscular arms. Wow he is so perfect...
You were suddenly brought out of your dreams by a hand on your shoulder.
"Hey ___ I am going to a royal party tonight. And I would love if you could accompany me there." You turned to see Johnny. He looked at you expectantly. Yes indeed you loved royal balls and parties...but did you want to cancel your time with your friends.
"I...uh...maybe..."
"Hey ___! I am going to the movies today. I have the tickets for the first show of {favorite movie}... Wanna hang out?" Another voice-Tala.
"Tala I was..."
"She's coming with me to the royal ball today. Sorry Tala. Bad luck!" Johnny smirked.
Fuck! When did I say I was accompanying him?
"Johnny, I don't remember saying something like that to you."
"Yes! She didn't say anything to you Johnny boy. ___ is coming with me. I'll pick you up at..."
I didn't say that either *_*!
"I didn't mean that either."
"B...but." The two redheads groaned in unison while you walked away with Hilary and Tyson.

***

Fuck I'm late to class.
You ran at an inhuman pace and barged in the class. Even Tyson was already inside.
"Miss ___. You are late." The teacher scoffed at you.
"Sorry sir."
"Whatever, take your seat."
"Yes sir."
You had managed to take out your book when two more pupils entered. The usual late comers.
"What's the excuse this time Mister McGregor and Mister Ivanov?"
"Sorry sirrrr..." The boys sang insultingly and scanned the class for a seat.
A seat near you and one two rows from you.
You rubbed your temples as he boys argued in front of the teacher for the seat beside you.
"Excuse me sir. But I think both Tala and Johnny want this seat so I want to sit away. And with that you picked your books and changed the seat leaving the boys dumbstruck.

***
The annual dance was near and people were eager to find their partners.
And unfortunately your two lovers were put in Same class for cleaning duty.
"Hey Johnny is there any girl unlucky enough to go the dance with you yet?" Tala asked Johnny tentatively.
"You are asking as if you have." Johnny said grinding his back teeth.
"Not yet. But I'll be asking ___ today..." Tala smirked.
"Ha ha ha ha as if she'll accept your pathetic offer." Johnny smirked back.
"Oh oh oh. Why not let's go and ask ___ herself." Tala's smirk grew as he asked this.
"Why not. Let's see you lose ___'s respect and friendship." Johnny's smirk grew too.
***
You waltzed down the hallway to meet him. Yes your boyfriend. The cutest boy in the school. Even upper class students were afraid of him.
Suddenly two figures bumped in you.
God! Be careful men!!!
***
Tala and Johnny ran from the room abandoning their work.
Suddenly they bumped into someone.
"Be careful!"
"___?"
"Tala, Johnny?"
"___ COME TO THE DANCE WITH ME." Suddenly they yelled.
You were so surprised that you didn't even react to him standing behind the boys.
"Is someone asking you out?" Suddenly the boys turned behind. Kai!
"Hey Kai! You tell who should ___ go with? Me or Tala?" Johnny asked eyeing Tala.
"Me."
"What?!" Their eyes turned wide as Kai cracked his knuckles.
"Yeah. Kai and I have been going out for months now." You smirked crossing your arms as the boys ran for their life. Kai following behind.