Stranger Things 2

Hey everyone! Below will have spoilers of stranger things 2, so please don't read unless you have watched the newest season.

Btw, new imagines will be up soon. Thank you so much for reading!

Guys!! I finished stranger things yesterday (yes, i finished it the day it came out like many of you, and i don't regret it, but I also kind of do because we have to wait soo long again). Honestly, this season was great. I especially loved the Steve Harrington character development! It was amazing. I grow fond of many people all the time, so yes I love Steve. I think he has matured so much just as Nancy has as well. If I'm being honest, I shipped Steve and Nancy too, but my heart was incredibly happy for #jancy. THE SCENE ABOUT THE PULLOUT BED WAS SOOOO FUNNY. I HAD TO WATCH IT LIKE 5 TIMES. But smh, horrible method! Seriously though, when Nancy told Steve that their relationship was bullshit, it broke my heart. Well, Steve's reaction did.

"You don't love me?" *intense sobbing is heard in the background*

And then Jonathan stepping up and taking her home and putting her to bed AND NOT TAKIKG ADVANTAGE OF HER LIKE A REAL PERSON SHOULD DO! And then how in the park he later tells Nancy, "yeah, Steve asked me too...still cares about you" LIKE YOURE IN LOVE BUT YOUD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HAPPY INCLUDING KEEPING HER W/ANOTHER PERSON? TRUE LOVE!!

Now, LETS TALK ABOUT NOAH SCHNAPP AND HIS INCREDIBLE ACTING SKILLS. Man, we went from seeing little screen time to a full on season revolved around just him and he did not disappoint. We were able to see how incredible his acting is!! He deserves a million awards. Seriously, all of the actors are amazing. Every. single. one.

Btw, did you guys like Max..? I didn't. SIKE, I really liked her character. She's this sort of badass with a dark past (and present). I think she's a wonderful addition. Tbh, i understand why Mike wasn't/isn't too fond of her. If the girl you loved disappeared and left your group and then another girl tried to come in (even if she wasn't trying to take her place) then I bet you wouldn't be happy either. WHEN ELEVEN MADE HER FALL AND DIDNT SHAKE HER HAND!!! Holy balls, when the skating in the gym scene came on and I saw eleven I knew something was about to go down. I mean yes, it's very very dangerous and probably shouldn't have been done, but it was pretty cool. Poor Jane was jealoussssssssss. Holy, that reminds me about her and hopper, but I'll get to that later. And then when max tried to introduce herself to El and she just stared at her and walked right passed her! I was like "oooooohhhhh shooooot". I'm so in love with #mileven, but I won't like ever freaking do a creepy sex scene or anything *shivers*. Anyways, back to Max. I totally love Max and Lucas. It's so cute.
Also I love Nancy for stepping up and dancing with dustin. My heart hurt when he started crying. THOSE GIRLS DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE MISSINF OUT AND ILL KICK ANYONE ELSES ASS WHO HURTS HIM.

ANYWYAS HOPPER IS JOW LEGALT JANE'S STEPDAD HOKY SHAIEBJAHEHAHW. I'm so happy. I loved the relationship between the two. Eleven is probably the light in his darkness. It's so cute I love it and I can't wait to see more of it!! Also, did y'all sense that spark between Joyce and hopper or was that just me???

a EDIT: HOLY SHIZBALLS I ALMOST FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT EIGHT. WHAT THE HELL!! HER CHARACTER'S POWERS ARE SO COOL. DO YOU THINK SHE'LL BE SEEN MORE? OR WAS SHE A PART OF EL JUST FINDING HER IDENTITY?

I have more to say, but that'll be it for now. Please tell me what you thought about it in the comments!! Add reactions (comments) to any part of this fan girl session!! We can all start a conversation in the comments.