Prolouge

Marcus's breath shook as he entered the massive warehouse. He had his gun pulled and ready to shoot. He held his breath as he heard a blood curdling scream. A chill ran down his spine when he heard a woman's giggle. As he turned the corner, his eyes widened at the sight of his pregnant wife standing in front of a restrained Lucas with a blood covered knife. Anthony, her body guard was standing next to her.

"Vivian!" Marcus placed his gun back into his jacket as he strutted to her.

"Oh! Hello darling. Lucas and I were just having a little chat." Vivian wiggled her eyebrows as she twirled the knife between her fingers while keeping her gaze on a frightened Lucas.

"Give me the knife Vivian. You're better than this.." Marcus held out his hand for the object.

A tear eased down her cheek, "That's where your your wrong Marcus. They all deserve this.."

Marcus slowly eased the knife down out of her grasp, "I know people like him hurt you, but this.."

Vivian cut him off and looked to him with sad eyes, "Oh this isn't about me. He hurt my baby that I promise to protect, he hurt us so bad. Let me do this."

Marcus nodded and stepped back. Lucas whimpered as Vivian approached. He screamed as she dug both of her thumbs in his eye sockets. Marcus cringed as he heard his eyes leak from their resting place.

Marcus's heart was heavy for his wife. He wish he could take the pain of her pass away, but that was impossible.