chapter 9❤

Iyna's POV

It was finally time to go home,gosh i'm so tired ,I stood up and knocked on his office he said come in and I walked in.

He's busy writing something in a file,or was he signing,who cares...I went up Infront of his desk and he didn't even bother looking up,this guy is so arrogant.

I cleared my throat and he finally looked up,and our eyes met,his eye's are so beautiful like.....Iyna behave.,I shook my head and concentrated on why I came in

"Rose told me , before i go home I need to tell you ...so here I am telling you i'm going home" I said without looking at his eyes.

He took in a deep breath,and closed the file he was holding.

"Take this file and set everything in order...and return it to the office tomorrow"he says stretching it so I could take it but I refused.

Is this dude mad ,or has he been smoking weed,how dare him give me another work after my day is already over.

"Mr hensmith..I seriously don't understand why I need to collect this file,i thought it's only for business? So why do I have to go home and work at home again..?" I asked pissed.

His eyebrow arced as he leaned  back on his chair and he drop the file Infront of me on the desk .

"Do you know I hate your mouth?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, I hate him completely too.

"Look iynaama.....

"Just call me Iyna..."I cut him off rudely.

He gave me a deadly stare and I ignored him.

"Listen to me you little woman,"he yelled and my eyes popped out ... did he just call me little woman ?

"I won't tolerate your nonsense,i'm your boss and you have to respect me and follow my orders , now take the file and stopped ranting"he said with his eyes red.

I quickly picked up the file, gosh he looks so scary right now, and i'm so scared , thinking about this just reminded me how my mom will slap me hard and call me names that will want to make me crawl into a hole , he's no different from my mother .

"We will be having some clients here for a business meeting in the boardroom tomorrow,i would had gone alone but your my P.A so you have to follow me, your dismiss "he says and looked into his laptop.

I didn't say anything but turned around and left,.

He's just like my mother .

Nicholas's p.o.v

I know you guys must be hating me for treating Iyna like that, I really don't know why but i'm feeling things I don't want to feel towards her, i'm not the type ready for women .

But since I saw her I can't understand myself anymore,yes she's attractive very attractive and to top it all she's beautiful with the nice curves and all everything a man desire , a man needs a man wants ........ Everything i want ...

But I'd never try to go close to women the way i'm pulled over her, I don't like it, I thought shouting at her and giving her strict orders will help me feel shes nothing to me ,but when I called her useless this morning I felt a pain in my chest .......why did i say such a thing to her?

She's not useless, infact she's so brilliant,but the coffee really wasn't what I do drink ,I know maybe Rose didn't tell her but I myself just shouted waiting asking her anything , and now again I shouted at her .

I could see how suddenly she was hurt by my outburst and i sensed she became scared and quickly took the file .

But why was she so scared ?, I wasn't going to hit her ...I was just talking,but the fear was just too visible.

After I dismiss her and she walked out without saying a word, I feel like something isn't right , I like it when she talks back at me .

Infact why i'm I still sitting here, I need to take her home myself.

I quickly got up took my suit jacket my phone and hurried out of the company.

I quickly got into my car and told Diva my driver to drive .

I don't know why i'm doing this but I can't stop myself, she was walking along the road i'm sure she's going to the bus_stop to get a cab,i told Diva to block her which he did .

Iyna's p.o.v

I was walking to the bus,_stop to get a cab home when a black S.U.V van pulled on my path .

I looked confused,who is this and why was he blocking me.
Then the window was winned down and there sat the beast,he was looking at me.

"Get in" that's all he said .

I frowned,who the hell is he to control me like that ?I refused and began walking again the car follow me ,when I saw him this time he was fuming.

"I said GET IN" he says with a hard tone,gosh what's this guy's problem?.

I reluctantly opened the car door and got in sitting by his side , I refused to say a word, not even to glance at him.

I don't just know what's wrong with this guy he's acting psycho, after about 30 minutes drive the car stopped Infront of my house.

How did he know my house, in fact does he know me this much?
"Thank you "I said .

I Opened my door and got out he didn't even bother to answer ,he zoomed off immediately,i stare at the car .

This guy is something else,why did he take the stress to even drive me home?