chapter 11❤

Iyna's POV

I rushed into the company next morning, I dressed with a black pencil skirt and a white T.shirt but it was a bit tight on my skin Making my boobs to stand well and my hip showing my nice curve I put on my black middle length heel and this time I left my long weaving hair down which is almost to my waist.

I went to my office unlocked my door and place my bag on it ,found the file and brought it out , I scan through it to be sure I made no mistake while placing it in order , I took a deep breath.

I arranged my hair and smooth my dress, blow out some air from my mouth and matched out,

Rose too walked out of her office at the same time and when our eyes met we both smiled,she walked towards me ,rose is a beautiful lady I must say .

"Iyna...your so early"she kissed my cheek.

"Yeah..If I don't your boss will hang me "I said and she chuckled.

She brought out something like a paper from her bag .

"Look into it Iyna...I noticed you didn't go for Break yesterday that's the time table ...we do have break once which is in the afternoon..,every morning all the staffs gather at the extreme hall for breakfast that's where you choose anything you want cause everything is there "she explained.

Wow this company is really something else, I can't believe they even have breakfast together and go for lunch at company restaurant, amazing the beast is really rich.

I smiled at Rose.

"Thanks so much ,..can I keep it? I asked .

"It's yours ... everyone has it"she said smiling.

"Alright then".I said smiling at her.

"You should go now i'm sure Mr hensmith is Waiting for you for the meeting"she said and I nodded .

I walked towards his office and knocked on the door,i heard come in and I did.

He's looking so handsome with his sleeve rolled up, wow are we matching by mistake,cause he's wearing black and white too he raised his head and saw me , he began looking at me from head to toe,.

What's wrong ? Why is he looking at me like that ?

"Good morning sir"I said .
"Here is the file you asked me to arrange"I said dropping it on the desk .

But this guy is still looking at me angrily, what did I do now why is he angry or is it because we mistakenly matched today .

"What are you wearing? He asked .
I frowned
"Cloth of course"I replied.

"Don't play dumb with me ms hayes"he said angrily with clenched jaw.
.
Okay ,Is this guy mad ?

" Mr hensmith, I don't understand you "I said .

"Why are you dressed like this ?"He asked using his eyes to scan me.

"If it's about the matching i'm sorry but you don't expect me to know you were gonna be dressed like this today "I said being sincere.

"Who the fuck is talking about the matching?, did you look at your self In the mirror before coming out today ?...."he asked a tone of possessiveness coated his voice strangely .

God i'm angry already.
"Mr hensmith I would like it if you stop Insulting me "I said .

"look at the dress...it's so tight, almost your breast is pulling out, are you trying to seduce my workers ...how could you where such a thing?" He asked angrily.

Oh, his angry because my dress is tight, but I wonder why he's complaining about mine , yesterday Rose dressed with a tight dress but he said nothing and here he is condemning mine .

He got up from his chair took his suit jacket and threw it at me ,I quickly caught it .

"Why are you giving me this.? I asked confused.

"Put it on, we are going for the meeting"he said picking some files.

Oh my world,did he just asked me to wear his suit, is he mad, no his already mad.

"i'm sorry but I can't" I said stretching it  back so he could collect it.

He gave me a very stern look.

"You better put it on Ms Hayes...I don't want to repeat myself"he says in a dangerously low tone that made shivers go down my spine and over my skin.

God I wish I could just slap him.

I wore it gently , glaring at him all the while , argn gosh it's so big i'm inside like ant,and the hand so far longer then my hand , this guy is so annoying.

"Have this "he gave me some files and I try to collect it since the hand is so big and the leather is covering my hand , gosh this man is so big ...no wonder why he called me little woman.

Instead of me wearing the suit ,its the suit wearing me,arggnn I wish I could knock out his eyes .

When he looked at me he smirked, he suddenly looks satisfied as he scanned me over .

"You look more better and presentable now ..."he says

I just eyed him.

"cocky bustard"  i muttered under my breath but i'm he heard me with the grin plastered on his Almighty fine face .

"C'mon it's time for the meeting" he said and we both walked out of his office.

Me behind him, with this big suit i'm wearing,and the files he gave me to hold .

My God! what will those workers or board members say once they see me wearing my boss suit?

I have a great feeling that this meeting will be something else

With this big suit i'm Wearing... arggn..beast.