chapter 16❤

Iyna's p.o.v

I don't know for how long we drove but finally the car stopped,and Nicholas has already open my door for me I smiled and got out ,he placed his hand on my waist and we both match inside .

I must say this building looks so amazing and beautiful very big and wonderful.
Violin was playing in the room ,we both got in and so many people were there the light was a bit deep but you could still see everyone clear, I must say everyone looks so elegantly dressed , am sure my dress is one of the poorest here .

Nicholas held my waist possessively,and my body couldn't resist how his hand feel against me, some how I love it that his hand is there .

Just then a beautiful lady was rushing to us with another one behind her they were smiling.who are they ?

"Nicholas"the first lady called.

Nicholas smiled .
"Nichol "he called and hugged her .

"Hi Nick "the second one said.

"Althea how you doing? He asked .

"Am here with the way you left me of course"she replied and they chuckled.

They looked to me, gosh am suddenly feeling uncomfortable I wonder who they are .

"Umm....Nick...who is she ? The Nichol asked .

"Umm..
Nichol I want you to meet my P.A Iyna ...and Iyna meet Nichol my twin sister and Althea our youngest" he introduced.

Wow ! So his a twin.

"How are you Iyna ...you really look gorgeous with this dress "Althea said smiling.

"Thanks"I simply said .

"Nice meeting you Iyna " Nichol smiled and gave Nicholas a secret look .

"Wow.. Nicholas didn't tell us he got a very beautiful P.A"Nichol said and they chuckled

I blushed.
"Ummm...Nichol where is mom and dad ? Nicholas asked .

"Mom should.......

"Nicholas"a woman called from behind as she hurried towards us ,then Nicholas father too, I can't believe am meeting his family.

"Mom..."he called and hugged her as she kissed his cheek.

I must say she looks so pretty.

"And who is this Beautiful goddess with you son? The woman asked .

"Mom I want you to meet .......

Before he could complete it Nichol and Althea shouted .

"GIRLFRIEND"

My eyes popped out Nicholas looked shocked and am more shocker, his father chuckled and the mother has a very surprised expression.

Oh my gosh"girlfriend? We aint even friends.
Suddenly the woman smiled.

"Wow! This is amazing Nicholas...you didn't tell us you finally had a girlfriend"she smiled and came to me she held my hand.

"You look so beautiful...am so surprised he finally got a girlfriend....you look gorgeous my dear "she said hugging me tightly.

The rest chuckle while Nicholas gave them an angry look.

"Thanks Mrs hensmith"I said .

"Oh...don't call me that dear I feel so old , am still very young just call me mom Vanessa ...after all you will soon be part of our family...right Jason? She turned to her husband with her eyes shining with so much love for him.